In this week’s conversation, Meaghan sips alongside Owner & Executive Chef, Scott Hoffner, of Didi’s Downtown in the Rail District. Beginning his culinary career at the age of 9 washing dishes in a Plano restaurant, Scott has been a private chef to sports celebrities and discerning clients. Get in YOUR kitchen and make Scott’s delicious cucumber and onion summer salad!
- Located in the Rail District – 7210 Main St, Frisco, TX 75033
- Hours: Wednesday – Thursday 12noon – 9pm // Friday – Saturday 12noon -10pm // Sunday 12noon – 7pm // Closed Monday and Tuesday
- Scratch-made kitchen with the finest ingredients available
- Little known factoid? The restaurant is named after Scott’s mother, Diane “Didi” Hoffner
- 50% capacity to dine-in, OR get takeout, curbside pickup, or delivery! (469) 888-4020
Links & Resources: