Join Meaghan while she cooks and chats with Rich Vana from The Heritage Table in the Rail District. Striving for comfort and contentment, the kitchen conversation today is about The Heritage Table’s famous DEVILED EGGS (nom nom nom) which are straight from local farmers for this savory dining experience!
- Located in The Rail District at 7110 Main Street Frisco TX 75033
- Scratch kitchen
- Local ingredients from nearby farms
- Wednesday – 1/2 price bottles of wine
- Thursday – 1/2 price signature cocktails
- Make a reso and dine in! 469-664-0100
Links & Resources: