Meaghan’s conversation this week is with John Kinch, Executive Chef and Owner at The Community Grill. Watch and join in with Chef John as he crafts an adult beverage called the “Summer Regret” and builds a super secret sandwich to go with it!
- The Community Grill is located in the Rail District – 2525 Main St, Frisco, TX 75034
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 11am – 10pm // Friday – Saturday 11am -11pm // Sunday 10am – 10pm
- Check out their “Winey Tuesdays” where you can get $4 house pours
- Comfort food with culinary flair “Where Neighbors Gather”
- 50% capacity to dine-in, OR get takeout, curbside pickup, or delivery! (214) 494-4548
Links & Resources: