This post is sponsored by RenueRX Pharmacy
The New Year is always full of well-intentioned resolutions and lifestyle changes. However, by the third week of January, it’s already become difficult to maintain our new goals. In fact, you may even find yourself tempted to drop a few healthy habits already.
Supplements and vitamins are both great ways to keep your body healthy and happy, without having to fit in meal prep or an extra trip to the gym! RenueRX Pharmacy in Frisco offers a range of health supplements and treatments to help you keep your commitment to this year’s resolutions.
Dietary & Weight Loss Supplements
- ReFirm – According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than one-third of adults in the U.S. are obese, and obesity is tied to several chronic diseases including heart disease, stroke, type 2 diabetes, and even certain types of cancer. For many people, losing and maintaining weight is a life-long struggle that requires lifestyle changes with a balance of diet and exercise, but sometimes you still need that extra boost that ReFirm can provide. ReFirm is a natural supplement made of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), a compound derived from omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid. CLA has been shown aid in weight loss by acting as a thermogenic aid that burns fat and an ergogenic aid that enhances fat metabolism.
- ReProtein Complete – ReProtein Complete is a great meal replacement shake for anyone interested weight loss or simply healthier nutrition options. Sometimes, we don’t get all of your recommended daily protein from our regular diets. ReProtein Complete implements essential nutrients into your diet without lengthy meal preparation, and this delicious vanilla shake is 100% vegan and full of protein, healthy fats, and healthy sugars to keep you nourished and energized all day long.
- ReB Complete – This supplement is packed with a comprehensive blend of B vitamins that are essential for vegetarians and those on a plant-based diet as many Americans who do consume animal products are still in danger of missing out on some of these essential nutrients. With ReB Complete, you can get active forms of both vitamin B12 and folic acid in one simple dose allowing for quick absorption into the body. It may sound like this supplement is only geared towards vegans and vegetarians, but most people can reap the benefits of ReB Complete. In fact, older adults suffering B12 deficiency or those taking certain medications that interfere with vitamin absorption may also benefit from this product.
Cardiovascular & Energy Boosting Supplements
- ReCardio – ReCardio, an over-the-counter product made by RenueRX, offers an alternative treatment option to statins that help control high cholesterol levels and protect against cardiovascular disease. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), heart disease is the leading cause of death among men and women, and high, total cholesterol levels doubles a person’s risk of heart disease. The CDC also states that roughly 73.5 million Americans have high low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or ‘bad’ cholesterol but less than half are being treated for it. Statins are the most commonly prescribed medication to lower LDL cholesterol levels; however, some people report muscle and joint aches with the use of statins and require alternative therapies. ReCardio may deliver cardiovascular support or offer an alternative for patients who experience side effects with traditional statin therapy. ReCardio can be taken independently to lower LDL levels and promote cardiovascular health, or it can be used in conjunction with statins.
- ReCoQ-10 – If you ‘re nearing age 40 or older and you’ve noticed lower energy levels as of late, ReCoQ-10 may be for you. This supplement supports cardiovascular health and cellular energy production as it contains the antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), which is used by every cell in the body. As we age, our bodies naturally produce less and less CoQ10 on their own, and our energy levels are often affected. Supplementation of ReCoq-1o can potentially lead to increased energy levels in users 35 and up. Furthermore, individuals with heart conditions, or anyone taking statins, may also experience lowered energy levels due to a decrease in CoQ10 production. ReCoQ-10 has been shown to improve energy levels, improve cardiovascular health, and even combat the adverse effects of statins, such as muscle weakness.
- ReCharge – ReCharge offers users a variety of health benefits including immune support and detoxification. Most Americans don’t get enough sleep, and a lack of energy can take a toll on your entire body. That’s why ReCharge is full of Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl Cysteine, and a blend of antioxidants to help boost the body’s energy and metabolism. These amino acids support cellular energy and even cross the brain-barrier to support brain energy and fight neurological disorders. They also burn fat and even work to eliminate free radicals and detoxify your liver.
Supplements for Overall Health and Wellness
- ReShine – Maintain a healthy appearance with the vital nutrients found in ReShine. ReShine is made up of three key ingredients, betaine HCl, methyl-sulfonyl-methane, and saw palmetto, that provide nutritional support for your hair, skin, and nails. The betaine HCl aids in digestion and allows for more efficient collagen production, keeping your skin tissue healthy and full of elasticity. Methyl-sulfonyl-methane (MSM) also supports collagen formation and contributes to the overall health of your hair, skin, and nails. Finally, ReShine is infused with saw palmetto, sourced from the fruit of a dwarf palm tree. It has often been used in hair regeneration products because it promotes the growth of thicker, healthier hair. Speak with your RenueRX pharmacist to find out what other nutritional benefits ReShine can offer.
- ReEPO – ReEPO is made with evening primrose oil (EPO), which consists of at least 85% unsaturated fatty acids and two essential oils that combat inflammation. EPO is an effective option for treating a variety of ailments like chronic fatigue syndrome, menopause, diabetic neuropathy and more. EPO regulates inflammation because the sterols it contains reduce nitric oxide production and other inflammatory processes. The GLA in this beneficial oil reduces the intensity of joint pain and discomfort while also promoting better overall joint movement. Lastly, studies show that EPO may also improve skin conditions like atopic dermatitis.
- RePlenish – RePlenish is RenueRX’s brand of iron-free Alpha Base Capsules designed to provide your body with a variety of essential vitamins. Multivitamins like RePlenish promote general wellness and help your body fight off a number of health problems such as tiredness and even chronic diseases like osteoporosis. RenueRX Pharmacy works hard to ensure that all of our supplements are of the highest quality available. Each RePlenish capsule contains the exact dosage of each vitamin shown to be the most therapeutically effective. Furthermore, RenueRX uses the chelated form of each vitamin in order to allow for more active absorption of the vitamins and minerals while also reducing the frequency of unpleasant digestive side effects such as bloating or general discomfort.
Personalized Vitamin Regimens
Looking to find the perfect mix of vitamins and supplements for your unique lifestyle? RenueRX is rolling out a brand new vitamin line, just in time for 2018.
From weight loss to vitamin maintenance, the RenueRX team works with each person individually to choose the supplement plan that will yield the best results. If you’re hoping to change up your lifestyle or reach new goals this year, consult with a RenueRX pharmacist today and make 2018 your best year yet!