It starts with clarity of purpose.
Here’s who we are…
We believe in serving our community by telling stories that connect the “facts of” Frisco to the “feelings for” Frisco.
We believe in the power of digital. We know that digital is the great equalizer where everyone can have a voice and the answers you seek are always at your fingertips.
We love the infinite time and space that digital allows for information, inspiration, and interaction.
But, most of all, we love Frisco, Texas.
… and who we are not.
- We are not a “MAGAZINE.” We don’t contribute to your Recycle Bin. We are a digital-only, multi-media, technology platform sharing stories through writing, audio, and video.
- We are not slow. Being digital-only means that we can respond quickly to information and events in the community and from our clients.
- We are not defined by TIME. Once it’s online, it’s online forever.
- Nor SPACE. We have no restrictions on the length or size of the content we produce.
- We are not false. Our integrity, ingenuity, and trust that we’ve built since launching in 2013 protects our people and our clients.
- We are not news. Lifestyle Frisco is lifestyle content. We bring you the information that tells the story of life in Frisco, but our business is not about chasing breaking news, hard journalism, or critiques.
- We do not bash. We’re not afraid to speak up, but if we don’t have something nice to say, we won’t say anything at all.
- We are not quitters. We promise to be here. Discovering and disclosing the growth, prosperity, humanity, joys, and sorrows of everyday life in Frisco for years to come.
And, we’re not interested in hiring or doing business with just anyone. We’re looking for those who believe that telling the story of Frisco through its people, places, and events is serving our community AND is good for business when we tell those stories with:
Beyond the story, Lifestyle Frisco is a technology platform designed to bring you the information you want… where and when you want it. Whether that’s your handheld device, tablet, laptop, Amazon Echo, Google Home, connected car, augmented reality, or wherever and whatever comes next.
Communication isn’t just about speaking. It’s also about listening.
We’re on a mission to become the brand that defines life in Frisco,
not as we see it,
but as YOU do.