In this episode, LIFESTYLE LIVING turns the spotlight on Shaddock Creek Estates, a gated community on the north side of Frisco just west of the Tollway. You’ll experience the best of both worlds in this Shaddock Homes neighborhood with tons of retail and restaurants plus the 68-acre Cottonwood Creek Park.
Our Hostess, Allyson Mendel, walks us through the model home of this gorgeous development which has the following amenities:
- Gated community
- Less than 1/2 mile from Dallas North Tollway
- Cottonwood Creek Greenbelt – creekside lots available!
- Local community pool
- Wide variety of architecture designs
- Tons of dining and retail options
- Less than 5 minutes to Home Depot, SuperTarget, Costco, and Market Street Grocery
- Coming this fall is a new UT Southwestern Hospital facility plus Legacy ER Urgent Care
- Schools for the neighborhood are Carroll Elementary School, Griffin Middle School, and Wakeland High School
Featuring Shaddock Homes and brought to you by Cheney Group, Trinity Oaks Mortgage, and Lifestyle Frisco