“Home is the most important place.” — Joanna Gaines
Located at 10900 State Highway 121, the expansive 135,000 square foot space will serve as a major design destination for the region. In addition to housing numerous collections in the living room, dining room, bedroom, home office, outdoor, youth and accessories categories, this location will include a kid’s fun room and café, both of which will be open at a later date.
An Easy and Convenient Shopping Experience
A team of design consultants will help families as they shop a variety of thoughtful, well-priced designs, including celebrity collections like Magnolia Home by Joanna Gaines, as well as a line of timeless, sophisticated pieces by Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent.
Living Spaces will even premier a group of 4 custom-built houses that showcase different lifestyles, including Modern Living, Classic Living, Rustic Living, and Casual Living, allowing guests to envision what their dream home could look like. Grover Geiselman, CEO and Founder of Living Spaces, remarked,
As a Texas native, nothing makes me prouder than bringing everything Living Spaces has to offer back home. I truly believe in our ability to connect families with pieces that will improve their lives. Now more than ever, our homes have to fill so many roles…they’re our classrooms, our restaurants, our movies theaters, our gyms. Living Spaces is here to ensure guests find what they need in order to transform and elevate every room with beautiful, comfortable, functional designs.
Frisco is the second Living Spaces store in the Dallas-Ft. Worth Metroplex and its 26th retail location.
Our CEO/Co-Founder, Wendi McGowan-Ellis — known for both her good taste and her attraction to stylish things — stopped by the new Living Spaces showroom, and discovered many ways that the home goods retailer is ready to serve you with style. She shared:
- The store is very spacious, with 10-12 foot wide aisles throughout the store. The entire staff is masked and most are gloved.
- It feels more like a curated store and the collections look to be upscale from what you normally see at big brand stores like Nebraska Furniture Mart. Contemporary styles, not too modern, nothing too traditional. I felt like I could purchase one item for home and it would “go with” almost everything else in the store.
- They thoughtfully built a bar (currently closed because of COVID-19) — this will be the perfect “drop off spot” for husbands, teenagers, and mothers-in-law. There are two big-screen TVs over the bar and several sofas and seating areas.
- They built an indoor Kidzania-type playspace for the kiddos to enjoy while parents shop. (currently closed due to COVID-19.)
- All staff in the store were incredibly courteous and my mother and I were “checked in on” several times while we were there. It was never too much, however. None of the staff is on commission, so you don’t feel pressure to meet their expecations. They are genuinely there to serve, and we could feel the difference.
- All staff powered is with iPad technology so you can shop and purchase right on the floor.
- They offer custom design assistance for special projects or if you just want the extra help of a designer who is familiar with all their products.
- There are two nearly full-sized homes within the store — completely outfitted with each rooms’ decor, bedding, dining tables, accessories, dishes, barware, etc. to give you an idea of how items will work together in each room.
With special programs like custom order upholstery at no extra charge, 3D room planning and an Elements collection, which features one-of-a-kind treasures that are sourced from around the world, Living Spaces continues to distinguish itself as a true design leader that shows no signs of stopping.
Monday – Sunday: 10 am – 8:00 pm
Personal Appointments: 10 am – 7 pm
10900 St Hwy 121
Frisco, TX 75035