Photo credit: Suad Bejtovic Photography
Frisco is home to many start-ups, entrepreneurs and small businesses. As a result, co-working facilities are in demand and will continue to play a prominent role in how and where we work.
Continuing to build upon their presence in Frisco, the Jerry Jones family has developed their own state-of-the-art, flexible workspaces on the campus of the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters.
Formation, an elevated work experience, officially opened to the public on August 1, 2019. Located three levels up at The Star in Frisco, the 18,000 square feet of space offers sweeping views of Tostitos Championship Plaza and The Ford Center.
Formation will provide its members with rich amenities and ample access to professional resources. Members will enjoy the unparalleled advantage that comes with its one-of-a-kind connection to the Dallas Cowboys organization and the Jones family.
Co-Working Space Designed “The Cowboys Way”
Greeting you on entry is a slick, cool-toned bar, where guests can enjoy a barista-service morning coffee or an afternoon beverage.
Natural light spreads across a relaxed space with soft, but rich, textured furnishings in natural taupe tones, all of which are complemented by the Cowboys’ signature blue.
At every turn, there are a variety of photos and other memorabilia relating to significant business accomplishments and milestones of the Dallas Cowboys franchise.
Other amenities at Formation include:
- Large Welcome Bar encouraging networking and connectivity, as well as a gathering point for Formation’s weekly member happy hour.
- A library with a combination of table and lounge seating to accommodate every work style. Shelves featuring literature on business, sports, architecture, and art.
- Four conference rooms available, each accommodating between 6-12 guests. All are equipped with screens for presentations as well as complimentary conference phones. Each conference room is named after a notable football formation in Cowboys history including Landry 4-3, Flex Defense, Lead Draw Right, Y-Option and the Hail Mary.
- Private phone booths dispersed throughout the footprint. Each of these contains imagery of Dallas Cowboys executives, coaches, and players making calls of their own.
Everything from its elevated aesthetics to exclusive amenities has been carefully curated to ensure its offerings are a league above the rest.
Working just steps away from the Cowboys World Headquarters, Formation members will enjoy the same level of upscale resources and amenities as the Cowboys’ executives and the Jones family.
View a Photo Slideshow of Formation
A limited number of memberships remain available for varying business needs, including:
- Field Formation memberships (open workspace), ideal for maximum flexibility, as well as collaboration and connectivity through interaction with other members.
- Fixed Formation memberships (dedicated desks), allowing members to enjoy the open workspace benefit with the added ease of a consistent, reserved workplace.
- Full Formation (private offices), providing fully furnished offices in varying sizes accommodating 1-5 members who can enjoy a Cowboys mailing address, 24/7 access, and valet parking.
In addition to a number of neighboring conveniences that make up The Star campus, all members of Formation will have access to shared spaces such as:
- a library-inspired open workspace
- multiple conference rooms and phone booths for private conversations
- a welcome bar that serves as a gathering point to interact and network with fellow members
Members will also have access to a robust offering of unique amenities including:
- members-only events highlighted by speaking and Q&A sessions from Cowboys and Jones family executives
- professional headshots
- presale access to select events at AT&T Stadium and Ford Center
- a coveted Cowboys Way mailing address and associated services
- locking storage, printing, and internet
Members can also enjoy extended operating hours, daily coffee service, covered parking and complimentary notary services among other amenities.
Jerry Jones Jr., Dallas Cowboys Executive Vice President, and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer, said,
We are thrilled to officially open the doors to Formation so that our members can begin to ‘Work the Cowboys Way.’ We’re looking forward to continuing to build a community of passionate business professionals, everyone from entrepreneurs to executives, who are excited to build symbiotic relationships with one another, gather inspiration and guidance from the Cowboys organization, and who will pursue the same drive for excellence we expect from both our athletes and employees.
Where is Formation located in Frisco?
Formation’s unique location at The Star in Frisco, the 91-acre campus that hosts the World Headquarters of the Dallas Cowboys, also plays home to the team’s corporate office and training facility.
In addition, The Star features Ford Center – a state-of-the-art, 510,000 square-foot indoor facility that hosts team practices and a variety of events – as well as an entertainment district lined with restaurants and shops, the Omni Frisco Hotel, Cowboys Fit, Baylor Scott & White Sports Performance Center, and more.
The campus offers an experience for fans worldwide to look inside the entire operation of the Dallas Cowboys, and with the addition of Formation, it now allows fans to Work the Cowboys Way.
To experience the space for yourself or learn more about available memberships and the waitlist, book a tour today at Formation at The Star.