Officially launched earlier this year — and possibly one of the most coveted address in the area — Twelve Cowboys Way is where upscale living meets exclusive access.
This 17-story luxury residential tower overlooks the 91-acre campus of the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters and is more than just a residence – it’s an immersive Cowboys experience.
The development is a unique partnership between two Pro Football Hall-of-Famers; #12 Quarterback Roger Staubach, Dallas-based developer and former Dallas Cowboys center, Robert Shaw, and Cowboys owner Jerry Jones Sr. (Note the name is a nod to Staubach’s old jersey number).
When is Twelve Cowboys Way scheduled to be complete?
The 158-unit building is scheduled to open early next year offering residents exclusive access to amenities at The Star, directly across the street.
The 415,000 square foot apartment high-rise designed by O’Brien Architects includes luxurious amenity areas, spacious penthouse units, and an interior aesthetic inspired by Miami.
To kick off public leasing, members of the Jones family, Staubach, and Shaw were on-hand at The Star earlier this year for a first inside look at Twelve, including leasing center tours, a reveal of new renderings, and a peek at what future residents can expect from the luxury development.
It’s a big day for the Dallas Cowboys, and we think Twelve will be memorialized for many years to come with this incredible 17-story structure that joins the tradition of the Cowboys with the aspirations of the future. We want the people living there to be involved in the very fabric of what the Cowboys have been and what they’re going to be in the days ahead beginning with the opening of Twelve. — Jerry Jones, Sr.
Robert and I had the privilege from the Jones family to build Twelve at The Star – one of the greatest developments in the whole country right here in Frisco. I thank the Jones family for selecting us to work with them on this amazing luxury residence project that we can’t wait to open to future residents in early 2020. — Roger Staubach
What is the Twelve Cowboys Way experience?
Twelve Cowboys Way offers one, two and three-bedroom floor plan options ranging from more than 850 to 2,600 square feet, starting at $2,700 per month. All units can be leased for 12, 18, or 24 months and offer the following features:
- Keyless entry
- Smartphone controlled thermostats
- Glass-enclosed showers
- Light and Dark Kitchen Schemes with Waterfall Island
- Expansive Quartz Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator
- Contemporary Exterior Architecture and Design Features
- Floor-to-Ceiling Windows
Residents will have access to a variety of unique amenities, designed to make the Twelve living experience as convenient as possible including:
- Expansive Lobby with 24-hour Concierge – Dining recommendations to dropping off dry cleaning for pickup and even help with party planning
- Luxury Covered Pool and Outdoor Living Space on 6th Floor including a surplus of seating and televisions
- Fitness Center
- On-site business center
- Membership to Cowboys Club – a private members-only club offering an environment conducive to business and social gatherings with multiple dining spaces and regular occurring events where members can interact with the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
- Membership to Cowboys Fit – 60,000 square feet of luxury gym amenities with the same state of the art gym equipment used in the Dallas Cowboys weigh room.
- Designated Day(s) to Watch Dallas Cowboys Practice
- Pre-sale opportunities for events at Ford Center and AT&T Stadium
- Awesome pet services, including a dog park and dog wash, designated elevator for pets, dog walking services and no breed restrictions or weight limits.
- Fully secure and covered parking and valet parking
- Car washing service
- Grocery delivery service
- Dry cleaning service
- Away from home services (water plants, collect mail)
- Steps from More Than 30 Restaurants and Retail Establishments at The Star where guests can avail of regular discounts
Twelve will have some of the most impressive architecture this city has seen. Everything from the grand porte-cochère as you enter the beautiful, covered pool on the sixth floor has been designed with the intention to ensure our residents are getting The Star lifestyle. — Charlotte Jones Anderson
An exclusive address like one provides the ultimate immersive experience where fans can truly live, work and play the Cowboys way.
To consider a unit in this development and embrace being a part of the Dallas Cowboys experience, book an appointment with their leasing center.