The most wonderful time of the year is here, Frisco! We’ve got Christmas in the Square blinking every night, Cowboys’ Parties and Shows, Christmas stories by Theatre Frisco, and the 4th Annual Frisco Santa Pub Crawl… we’re stringing up the mistletoe all This Week in Frisco!
AND, we want to be a part of your #Frisco #Holidays on Instagram, so as you’re out and about enjoying all that Frisco has to offer, use #MyFriscoHoliday and tag us at @lifestylefrisco and we’ll reshare your pics!
Looking for Santa? We know where to find him in Frisco!
Monday, November 27
Kids & Family
Christmas In The Square 2017 – Starting Monday, the 20th and running through January 3, 2018, Frisco Square Property Owners Association and NBC5, proudly present Christmas in the Square at Frisco Square which opens with Skate the Square. Skate the Square, an outdoor real ice skating rink will be available beginning Monday through Thursday between the hours of 4pm and 9pm. Enjoy extended hours from December 16 to January 3rd – 2pm to 9pm, and Friday through Sunday 12noon to 10pm except on Christmas Day and weather permitting. The “Christmas in the Square Light Show” will be open nightly from 6pm to 10pm. Due to the overwhelming popularity and growth of CITS, Frisco Square Property Owners Association is offering big and small businesses, non-profits, and those with a creative holiday flare the opportunity to have a 10’ x 10’ booth during the event night, December 16, 2017. Along with the dazzling light show, in partnership with the City of Frisco, which is choreographed to holiday music visitors can enjoy snow machines, parachuting Santa, an inner tubing snow slide, carriage rides, and so much more.
The Cowboys Hour – Hosted by Brad Sham and Jeff Cavanaugh, live from the patio at Omni Frisco Hotel, Monday nights from 6pm to 7pm. Listen locally on 105.3 FM The Fan or 1080AM KRLD. On-site prizes and promotions.
Tuesday, November 28
Shopping & Dining
- $2 off one (1) supplement of your choice when you mention $2sdays at Functional Health Center at Frisco Square
- $2.50 Cannoli at Pizzeria Testa
- $2 off admission price for open play at The COOP Frisco
- $2 2-POP original or a Half-POP #1 Season Popcorn at POParella’s Gourmet Popcorn & Treats
- $2.50 Cake Pops at Fluellen Cupcakes
- $2.50 Domestic Bottles Monday-Friday 4-7 PM Only at Jakes Uptown
- $2 off the drop in class rate of $23 (any Tuesday Class, Purchase in studio, $21 per person) at barre3 Frisco.
- $2 home warranty when you buy from WDR or 2% listing side commission at William Davis Realty – Ask for Suzanne or Marla
**Offers good at participating locations and may change without notice. All offers exclude sales tax. Sales tax will be included where applicable.**
“Off With The Helmets – Cowboys” Radio Show – Tupelo Honey Southern Kitchen & Bar, located at The Star in Frisco, will play host to live “Off with the Helmets Cowboys” radio show this football season. Emcee Brady Tinker and current Cowboys players will be on site at Tupelo Honey each show to discuss the current football season live on ESPN 103.3 FM. Featured players will include La’El Collins, Brice Butler and Jaylon Smith, as well as surprise guests featured throughout the season.
Wednesday, November 29
THE STAR TO HOST COWBOYS PLAZA PARTY – From 4pm to 7pm, Cowboys Plaza Party presented by AT&T before most Dallas Cowboys home games this season on Tostitos Championship Plaza at The Star in Frisco. Fans can enjoy a festive game weekend atmosphere featuring a live DJ, contests & giveaways, autographs from Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, Dallas Cowboys alumni and Dallas Cowboys Rhythm & Blue Dancers, inflatables and more! Admission and parking are free.
Friday, December 1
Kids & Family
Gingerbread House Decorating – Register today for Gingerbread House Decorating at Frisco Young Chefs Academy! Event takes place in a dedicated Holiday Room where you can enjoy holiday music and treats from the chocolate fountain! Supplies provided. All ages welcome. Fridays: December 1, 8, 15 and 22, from 6pm – 7pm or 7:30pm – 8:30pm. Sundays: December 3, 10, and 17, 10:30am – 11:30am or 6pm – 7 pm. During Holiday Week: December 18-22, 4:30pm – 5:30 pm or 6pm – 7 pm. Reservations required. Price includes supplies for one child and 1 adult helper.
Evil Twin performs Live – 9pm at The Frisco Bar.
Saturday, December 2
Kids & Family
Santa Run Texas – Thousands of people running through Frisco in a Santa suit? Can’t ask for a better way to start feeling festive! Every participant receives a four-piece Santa suit as part of their registration. (And yes, they have Santa suits in children’s sizes too, so register the whole family!) While this event has traditionally been in Plano, it moves to Frisco’s Toyota Stadium this year! The races are not timed; this event is purely for fun and fundraising, benefiting the FC Dallas Foundation and My Possibilities, a leader in vocational education for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Merry Main Street – Kick off the Christmas season in Frisco with the Tree Lighting Ceremony in Frisco Square! From 5pm to 9pm, Santa Claus Is Coming to Town! Merry Main Street has become the “place to be” to ring in the holiday season. Activities include: Photos with Santa (Provided by 3:16 Team Realty); Kid’s Holiday Store; Children’s Choirs; Holiday treats; Shopping and Fun.
Breakfast With Santa – It’s the most important meal of the day and one of the most memorable events of the season! Join Santa, Frosty and Rudolph for a delicious breakfast, crafts and holiday cheer. Purchase and print tickets from home or purchase in person at the Frisco Athletic Center, 5828 Nancy Jane Lane. All children and adults need a ticket to be admitted!
4th Annual Santa Pub Crawl – Lifestyle Frisco is the OFFICIAL MEDIA SPONSOR of the 4th Annual Frisco Santa Pub Crawl. It’s back and they’ve raised the bar (in more ways than one!). The Frisco Santa Pub Crawl is more than just a chance for responsible adults to pretend they’re in college again for one night. A 501c3 nonprofit organization (under the name Frisco Santa Charities), their mission is to rally the community and raise funds that make a direct impact in North Texas. This year the beneficiary is Frisco Fastpacs, a local charity whose mission is to ensure that no child in Frisco has to endure hunger outside of school hours. The final stop on the crawl is The Concrete Cowboy at The Star where you can take pics to commemorate the evening and become #FriscoFamous in front of our step-and-repeat board!
UPDATE: This event is sold out with a waiting list. Be a part of the event by supporting the online silent auction – there are some spectacular Frisco deals available!
Junior League of Collin County Membership Information Session – Junior League of Collin County offers information sessions year-round for prospective members to learn about the Junior League’s mission, community programs, and requirements as well as meet current members. Each year women from across the Collin County area embark on a journey to serve their communities and develop their own leadership potential through the Junior League of Collin County (JLCC). 10am at the Junior League of Collin County office, 5805 Coit Road, Suite 301, Plano, TX 75093.
Cast Iron Soul performs Live – 7pm at the Frisco Rail Yard.
Suburban Dilemma performs Live – 9pm at The Frisco Bar.
Sunday, December 3
What MOVES You?
Exclusive, gated Wyndsor Pointe Booth Brothers Homes newly constructed home has a timeless elegance with its custom classic style with contemporary twist. Fantastic open floorplan, quartz countertops, wood floors, coffered ceilings, tankless water heaters, insulated windows and doors are fully encapsulated to reduce humidity. Gourmet kitchen has commercial-grade appliances, abundance of… (find out more!)
Gorgeous Darling built home in golf course community. Custom lighting and hand-scraped hardwoods throughout. Gourmet kitchen with large island, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, abundant counters, and cabinets. Sunroom with built-in storage. Master retreat includes… (find out more!) WATCH THE DRONE VIDEO!
Beautiful Drees built home in golf course community in Wakeland zone. Exquisite millwork granite plantation shutters and hand-scraped hardwoods. Grand entrance with curved staircase and open foyer leading to a handsome executive office with built-in storage. Large gourmet kitchen built to entertain large island solid wood cabinets recessed and under cabinet lighting walk-in pantry abundant counter and cabinet space. Spacious family room with lots of… (find out more!) WATCH THE DRONE VIDEO!
Deals & Discounts
- SkinBasix: Purchase $100 in gift cards and get $20 off your next service.
- ReNue Pharmacy: 10% off dietary supplements.
- UP Inspired Kitchen: Don’t miss their Bullet Proof coffee brews or signature UP Cakes!
- Vitality Bowls: Special of the Month – Pumpkin Bowl and Pumpkin Latte.
- Jungle Joe’s: Friday’s Kid’s Eat for Free 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM! And book your Holiday Party today and receive $200 off. (Cannot be combined with another offer. Private Events only. Must book before 11/30/17)
- Homewatch Caregivers: Do you have a loved one that needs care? Call today to schedule your complimentary in-home evaluation to determine the unique needs of each of your loved ones.
- PogoPass: Get a $124.95 PogoPass for NOW ONLY $39.98 when you use code: FRISCO. You’ll have access to some of the most fun venues around town this fall including the Texas Legends games, Sci-Tech Discovery Center, National Videogame Museum, Strikz Bowling & Games, and more!
- Monat Anti-Aging Hair Care: If your hair could use a little anti-aging help, get a COMPLIMENTARY personalized recommendation from Lisa Stubbs with Monat Anti-Aging Hair Care.
- Two Men and a Truck offers lower rates Monday – Wednesday.
- FriscoRX Pharmacy: Get your seasonal flu shot. Usually $0 with insurance and only $28.99 cash price at Frisco Rx.
GET READY FOR:
- Downtown Frisco Sip, Shop & Stroll – On Thursday, December 7th, from 5pm to 9pm, join us for the Holiday 2017 Sip, Shop, and Stroll. Like the other events, a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to Frisco Family Services. Participating locations include: Lillian Welch, Bittersweet Ivy, Blue Door Boutique, Sunny Paige, Eight 11 Place, Twisted Simplicity, House of Hadley Kate, and Summer Moon Frisco. Several merchants are offering discounts and specials:
- 12th Annual Frosty 5K and Merry Mile Run – On Saturday, December 9th, at Simpson Plaza, City Hall. Looking for a way to warm up in the cold? Bring your friends and family out for a run at the Frosty 5K and Merry Mile. Register early and receive discounted pricing. Enter your team (4 or more people) into the Frosty 5K Team competition.
- 2017 Frisco Holiday Home Tour – On Saturday, December 9th, from 11:00am to 5:00pm, the tour will feature six gorgeous Frisco homes fully decorated in holiday splendor. The homes are as grand in spirit as they are spectacularly decorated, for they’ve graciously opened their doors to guests in an effort to raise significant funds for Make-A-Wish North Texas.
- Santa Claus at the Frisco Rail Yard – On Sunday, December 10th from 1pm-2pm, have your picture taken with Santa and enjoy free hot chocolate!