The Gate in Frisco is a $700 million, 41 acre, luxury mixed-use property planned by Dubai based Invest Group Overseas (IGO).
The development will provide all the amenities to live, work, and play within its boundaries.
The gate is one of several development projects currently underway. Other projects include The Star, which is the future home of the Dallas Cowboys Headquarters, and Wade Park, another luxury mixed-use development.
All projects in the immediate area total about $5 Billion in new development.
Highlights of The Gate
- $140 million development of high-rise residential condos
- 40.95 acres of prime land along DNT and John Hickman Parkway
- Easy northbound and southbound access
- 63% plot allocation for greeneries, open spaces and connecting walkways
- 2.3 million sq ft include
- 1,212,000 sq ft of luxury residential spaces
- 54,000 sq ft of retail space for a wide array of shops and services
- 854,000 sq ft for A-grade office spaces
- 47,500 sq ft for cafes and restaurants
- Water features and natural pond traversing the central area
- 90 room, world-class boutique hotel
- Destination retail and dining
- Class A office space
- Walkable environment
- Ample parking
Watch this video for a preview. (We’ve skipped the first 2.5 minutes to get to the good stuff…feel free to back it up.)