The Frisco Uncorked Food and Wine Festival presented by O’Neil Wysocki Family Law is back for year TWO!
Frisco Uncorked is an afternoon of free fun for everyone featuring four bands, delicious food from local restaurants, wine tastings, shopping, and a must-see grape stomping competition. Mark your calendars for Saturday, April 4 from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm. Lauren Stephan, Event Organizer and President of SBG Hospitality, shared,
Frisco Uncorked is a community celebration of good food and good wine. The festival provides the Frisco community with another great opportunity to connect and celebrate. We’re excited to partner the event with Frisco Arts, and we can’t wait for attendees to experience this delicious festival!
For the Wine Enthusiasts
Wine lovers can look forward to 100 varieties of wine from around the world, including Bogle Vineyards, each available for tasting.
- VIP Grand Tasting Experience: $80. Includes entrance into the event, a Signature Frisco Uncorked event wine glass, 20 wine tasting tickets, The Foodie Pass and access into the VIP tent which features additional food and wine, beer, swag bag, and seating. It’s the ultimate FRISCO UNCORKED Event experience! (Hurry, only 250 VIP passes available!)
- Wine + Food Tasting Pass: $60. Includes entrance into the event, a Signature Frisco Uncorked event wine glass, 20 Wine Tasting Tickets and the Foodie Pass which includes food bites from 15 delicious restaurants! (Hurry! Only 1,000 available!)
- Wine Tasting Pass: $40. A pass for the true wine connoisseur. Includes entrance into the event, a Signature Frisco Uncorked event wine glass and 20 Tasting Tickets.
- Mini Wine Tasting Pass: $20. Includes entrance into the event, a Signature Frisco Uncorked event wine glass and 10 Tasting Tickets.
- Food Tasting Pass: $30. Ticket price includes entrance into the event and food bites from 15 delicious restaurants!
A portion of the wine tasting event proceeds will benefit Frisco Association for the Arts.
Wine and food tasting won’t be the only lively activities though. Rousing grape stomping competitions will be one of the highlights of the event, providing high-energy entertainment for spectators and participants alike.
Teams of two will take turns competing for a free bottle of wine and, more importantly, grape-stomping notoriety – as one teammate furiously stomps the grapes and the other teammate collects the juice. The $20 competition entry fee will be donated to Frisco Association for the Arts!
For the Food Enthusiasts
Frisco Uncorked will feature upscale culinary experiences and a wide variety of options. Food trucks and tents representing local restaurants will offer steak sliders, pizzas crafted in brick ovens, Asian cuisine, and fabulous desserts for sale all day.
Well-known Frisco establishments such as Haywire, The Common Table, Pizzeria Testa, Mesero, UP Inspired Kitchen, Ellen’s, and others all plan to have representation on site. Local culinary experts and mixologists will lead demonstrations throughout the day. Get your tasting tickets before it’s too late!
The Frisco Uncorked entertainment lineup is guaranteed to get you singing and dancing all event long! The event will feature TBA Music, Jessica Mcvey, The 8Tracks, and The Maylee Thomas Band will take the stage by storm, providing attendees with hours of family-friendly live musical entertainment.
Over 60 boutiques and artisan booths will provide adults with plenty of opportunities to browse, shop, be inspired, and support local talent while kids will love the entertainment provided by the Kids’ Play Zone. Wendi McGowan-Ellis, Co-Founder and CEO of Lifestyle Frisco, shared,
All of us at Lifestyle Frisco are raising our glasses to once again be a part of this event benefiting Frisco Arts. It’s fitting that a premier food and wine festival of this scale happens annually in our fabulous town and we thank SBG Hospitality Group for making it happen. From sippers to connoisseurs, wine-o’s of all varieties will be toasting and tasting the day.
The festival is free to attend and open to all ages. Bring your strollers, your lawn blankets, your friends (because good friends don’t let their friends wine alone), and your family.
Consider making it a staycation by booking a room at the Omni Frisco Hotel, the official hotel partner of Frisco Uncorked!