Hannah Mandell is NOT your average high school student. A senior at Wakeland High School, she’s wise beyond her years when it comes to commitment, giving back, and working hard to reach your goals.
We hung out with Hannah on campus and learned about a week in the life of this busy Frisco student-athlete. She happens to lead clubs on and off campus, tutor, give soccer lessons, not to mention she also runs cross country, competes in track and field, and plays soccer.
She could have given up soccer in 7th grade moving to a new town, but this girl picked herself up thanks to some inspirational help from her dad and made the best of it. She’ll certainly be making the best next year, too, as she heads off to play at Pomona College.
- [:50] Quick Hits with Hannah Mandell
- [2:50] Hannah’s Proudest Accomplishment So Far
- [3:45] The Hardest Part So Far – Moving to Texas
- [6:08] Hannah’s Story
- [7:22] A Week in the Life of Hannah
- [10:00] Division I or a Different Path?
- [11:00] Stand Out Coaches
- [13:25] Goals
- [14:47] Balance vs Burnout
Resources within this episode:
- Wakeland High School Website
- Wakeland High School Athletics
- Frisco ISD Athletics
- Davey O’Brien High School Scholarship
Connect with Lifestyle Frisco: