We’ve been watching and waiting for a long time… just itching to light up. On Monday, September 11th, Industrial Cigar Co. opened their doors to the public in Frisco.
September will be a soft opening for the new business with a Grand Opening planned for Friday, October 6, 2017.
We’ve been keeping an eye on the construction and took in an early hard-hat tour which only left us hoping they would open sooner than later. Once you visit, you’ll understand why.
Meet The Family
Industrial Cigar Company is more than just another Frisco business or a place to buy your stogies. It’s a passion project run by a family. In total, 6 family members are involved in the business. But it’s the father and his 3 sons who will be running day-to-day operations.
Dave is the Chief Aficionado, a man uniquely charming in his ability to immediately make you feel like a part of the family, and that demeanor has rubbed off on his boys.
Brandon is head of marketing and branding. You’ll recognize his work as one of the two co-founders of Go Local Group.
Nathan is head of lounge operations. He’s intimately familiar with what it will take to make the shop run smoothly so your experience is consistent and enjoyable.
Andrew is head of hospitality. He might be the guy we all most want to know… the man whose job it is to ensure everything about your visit is the best it can be (no pressure Andrew!).
When they decided to open their shop, they were united in their desire to create a unique cigar lounge that is comfortable, discerning, and welcoming to all. They also wanted to create a place where those seeking a refuge could also enjoy an appropriate level of privacy.
We’ve yet to take in the full experience for ourselves but rest assured, there will be a full report very soon.
In the mean time, here are a few quick facts and what we know:
- 2 full walk-in humidors are second to none and fully stocked.
- The environment is a warm, industrial design.
- Private lounge for private membership levels.
- Outfitted with the same air purification system that is utilized by nuclear submarines, the air purification system will scrub 100% of the air once every 6 minutes.
- A private meeting room is available for bookings.
- Free wifi (200mbps connection)
- 3 Membership Levels are available:
- Public: Private Locker, 15% Discount Cigar/Box Sales, Deeply Discounted Accessories, First Availability to New Product, Partner Benefits Members Only Events, Eligible for Member Trips
- Private: Private Locker, The Stash’ Drink Center, ‘The Vault’ Aging Room, Discounted Cigars & Accessories, Private Lounge Access, Exclusive Product Offerings, First Availability to New Product, Partner Benefits, Members Only Events
- Corporate: Premium Locker for 3 Individuals, The Stash’ Libation Station, ‘The Vault’ Aging Room, Discounted Cigars & Accessories, Private Lounge Access, Exclusive Product Offerings, First Availability to New Product, Partner Benefits, Members Only Events, Private Meeting Room
Of course, if you just want to come in, buy a cigar, and enjoy a nice place to smoke it, you’re welcome to come in.
If you, or someone you know, loves cigars and appreciates a business that puts hospitality and culture first, you may have just found your new home-away-from-home in Frisco.
Monday – Thursday 10AM – 10PM
Friday – Saturday 10AM – 12Midnight
Sunday 11AM – 10PM
on Northbound access road
9500 Dallas Parkway, Frisco, TX 75033