132-room extended stay Hyatt House hotel to be located in Frisco, Texas
Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco is set to open in March 2016. Owned by NewcrestImage, a Lewisville, Texas-based hotel development, construction and management firm, Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco will be conveniently located at the intersection of Parkwood Boulevard and Gaylord Parkway, and will provide guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home.
Located just north of Dallas and surrounded by corporations of all industries, Frisco is one of the nation’s fastest growing cities, making it a key business destination,” said General Manager Michael Donohue.
Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco will add a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers, and we know it will be the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will help guests feel right at home.”
Located at 2875 Parkwood Boulevard, the hotel will be within walking distance to a number of attractions and destinations, including the Frisco Conference Center, Stonebriar mall, Dr. Pepper Arena, and the new Dallas Cowboys Headquarters, as well as minutes from many corporate headquarters such as JCPenney, Frito Lay, PepsiCo, Hewlett-Packard Company, and the future Toyota headquarters.
Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco will offer:
- Apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Breakfast, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a build-your-own Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast Breads + Bowls Bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- The H BAR, which features the Sip + Savor Menu, a delicious menu of home-cooked comforts with items including Snacks + Shareables, soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24/7 H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- A 24-hour Workout Room equipped with Cardio Theatre to keep fitness routines going
- Two Meeting Spaces, with a tasty food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a Meeting Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Same-day dry cleaning services and 24-hour coin-operated laundry room
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes dogs or cats
- Complimentary hotel shuttle and grocery-shopping services
Hyatt House Dallas/Frisco will be under the leadership of General Manager Michael Donohue and Director of Sales Michelle White. In his role, Donohue will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which Hyatt House hotels are known. Donohue will be joined by White, director of sales, who will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Frisco area.
Hyatt House, a brand of Hyatt Hotels Corporation, launched in 2012 and offers more than 65 locations throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. Inspired by extensive research of guest experiences, Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome residents rather than guests and offer services, amenities, upscale spaces and a casual, comfortable environment that reminds guests of home.