The first phase of the highly anticipated Frisco Fresh Market opens this weekend in the heart of Frisco. This is a one of a kind family-friendly destination with a mission to connect local producers, artisans and farmers to chefs, restaurateurs, food organizations and the people of North Texas.
Located at the intersection of Main Street and Frisco Street adjacent to the east side parking lot of Toyota Stadium, it’s easily accessible from all routes.
Inspired By European Markets
One of the largest permanent facilities of its kind in North Texas, Frisco Fresh Market is committed to bringing fresh produce and meats along with many other specialty goods from local vendors.
Inspired by the iconic European markets, where food, art, music, and people commingle in colorful open-air emporiums, Frisco Fresh Market brings sustainable, healthy food to North Texans from Texans.
Speaking exclusively with Cody Morton from the development team at USA Infrastructure Investments, he shared,
Our priority is to showcase and support small business, the freshest produce and specialty goods. We feel there is a shift in people’s expectations and the customer wants quality products on a consistent basis. We’ve traveled thousands of miles to meet fourth, fifth and sixth-generation farmers and ranchers who have become the best of the best at what they do. Each of them entrepreneurs in their own right, bringing some very cool concepts to the people of Frisco.
What can we expect from this uniquely inspired market in Frisco?
The Outdoor Market celebrated a soft opening and ribbon-cutting ceremony on June 29, and will officially open Saturday, June 30. The Market is thoughtfully designed, and the vendors carefully curated from all over the country.
Phase 1: Outdoor Market
- Opening June 30, 2018
- Over 90 booth spaces of varying size and layout across 16,000 sq. feet. Fully equipped with water, electricity, and sinks for onsite cooking vendors.
- A climate-controlled environment incorporating ample shade, cooling fans for the hot summer months and warming heaters for the chilly winter season providing a comfortable environment year-round for both customers and vendors
- Spacious storage area including cold storage and industrial-sized freezers. No product will go to waste, while also allowing customers to safely store purchased items while they continue to enjoy the rest of the market facilities.
- On-site quality restroom facilities
- A performance lawn incorporating outdoor activities
- Approximately 2,300 square feet of space for our uniquely styled beer garden
- 600+ surface parking spots with convenient handicapped spaces.
Our team attended an official media tour of the Outdoor Market. Enjoy a SNEAK PEEK photo sideshow, below.
The scenic 1-acre park and community lawn provides a gathering and relaxing space to enjoy the fresh food and spirited atmosphere. With a shell for feature performances and a park for the kids, families can simply spend time in a pedestrian-friendly environment. Paul Cheng, President of USA infrastructure Investments, shared with us,
We wanted to bring something unique to the people of Frisco and be a part of this outstanding community. We operate according to the CHIPS model (C –Customer experience, H – Honesty, I – Integrity, P – Product quality and S – excellent Service), the hope is that Frisco Fresh Market will be a model destination for fresh produce and artisan products.
Phase 2: Restaurants
- Following on the heels of the Outdoor Market grand opening, phase 2 will bring 4 new indoor restaurant concepts
- Scheduled to open late 2018
- A German-style beer hall, a pasta store, a specialty vendor providing the best in Mexican cuisine and a BBQ style outlet
Phase 3: Indoor Market and Outdoor Gathering Spaces
- Currently scheduled to open late 2019 or early 2020
- 70,000 square feet of facilities
- 12 distinct and unique restaurants with a commitment not to lease to chain or franchise concepts
- International Pavilion, with vendors from Europe, Latin America and Mexico
- Outdoor art museum and park featuring mural artists from around the world (spring 2019)
- Private rentable event spaces (5,000 square feet)
- Demonstration Kitchens
- Incorporating 150 Local Artisans and specialty vendors (including Frisco’s own Tumbleweed TexStyles).
Referring to the forthcoming outdoor museum and park featuring mural artists from around the world, Cheng shared,
We already have general approval from many artists that want to come to Frisco and contribute to this very cool concept. We’re working with the city on approval and plan to open in Spring 2019
At the ribbon cutting ceremony on June 29, Cheng expressed sincere gratitude to the City of Frisco and Frisco Chamber of Commerce for their support so far and he looks forward to a continued relationship as they work together on the remaining phases.
In addition, beginning in late 2019, Frisco Fresh Market will also make both indoor and outdoor spaces available to rent on days the market is not in full use. Suitable for weddings, birthdays, family reunions and corporate events, a variety of rental spaces will be available to utilize along with private parking and a valet service if required.
Multi-family Luxury Residential Community
Described as “Modern Life by the Market” the Waterford Market is a luxury apartment complex incorporated into the overall Frisco Fresh Market Development.
One, two and three-bedroom apartment homes
- Spacious Floor Plans
- Designer Kitchens with state of the art appliances included
- Quartz countertops, stainless steel sinks and build in wine racks
- Fitness Studios and Tech lounges
- Game and Movie Screening rooms
- Swimming Pools
- Meditation room
- Views of Toyota Stadium from the open-air lounge
This sprawling mixed-use development will also incorporate three hotels, retail and office space including the latest in co-working facilities brought to you by 25N Coworking.
Frisco Fresh Market is excited to present the Frisco community with their one-of-a-kind facility and they’ve planned fun events throughout their opening weekend including live music, caricaturists, face painting and balloon artists.
The Grand opening will take place from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday, June 30-July 1, and they’ll stay open until sundown on Wednesday, July 4.
Ongoing operating hours will be Thursdays and Fridays from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm, and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.