Your personal trash experiences

I don't see this as a widespread problem. Late once (by one day) on our recycle bin only. Regular trash has been picked up on the correct day every week - just late in the day when it used to always be the mornings.

Typical. "If it doesnt effect me personally, I dont see how it effects all of you."

Well it effected a good handful- odd how some folks will try to argue that people have not experienced something when they certainly all experienced it.

TPW

Diamond Member
Typical. "If it doesnt effect me personally, I dont see how it effects all of you."

Well it effected a good handful- odd how some folks will try to argue that people have not experienced something when they certainly all experienced it.
It was a hassle for a week having a recycle bin that was full but it did eventually get picked up and we will see if it is better this week. If it is then I will say Kudos to the city of Frisco for making sure the problem was short lived.

Mom+4

Silver Member
We got missed (recycling) 2×. Dh left a voicemail and left address. Picked up next day. Our side of the street was missed..we back up to a park. We chalked it up to a driver unfamiliar with route due to staff issues. We called, they corrected issue. All is well.

TPW

Diamond Member
It was a hassle for a week having a recycle bin that was full but it did eventually get picked up and we will see if it is better this week. If it is then I will say Kudos to the city of Frisco for making sure the problem was short lived.
Trash and Recycle was picked up on time this week. Kudos to the city for making sure the problem was resolved!!

Kenda

Platinum Member
Going on week 2 with no recycle pickup. I guess we should just shove it in the regular garbage bin. That is getting picked up.

Our trash day is Monday. I came home from work and the trash had been picked up (this is normal, they always get the trash on the same day). As usual, the recycling hadn't been picked up. Previously it had been 2-4 days late being picked up. But then I heard the truck around 8:00 PM and they picked up the recycling. So maybe they are back on track this week?

Our recycle bin hasn't been picked up for two weeks. Trash wasn't picked up either. I have called CWD several times and keep being told they "are behind" or they "will get to it" or they "have until 7pm" (then no one shows). I have asked if they can get in touch with the driver and was told no. I find that very hard to believe.

We can't fit any more trash in our bin.

Is there someone else we can call who can actually get them to come out??? This is ridiculous.

I am not getting the service I am paying for, period. Will I get a refund? N-F-W-!

as of this posting, my neighbor's trash across the alley has been reclaimed, and nothing more. I used to be able to set my clock by CWS service. $600K is lost in conversation but felt by the citizens.

Thanks Frisco!

Last edited:
Call the city. That's what they've been asking everyone to do[/

Good luck with that. My neighborhood went 3 weeks with out recycle and 2 with out trash service. I called and emailed the city and CWD with no results.

This will be a nightmare until CWD is forever gone from Frisco.

Trash Day = Monday

Last week, my trash was picked up as scheduled, but my recycle was left un-touched. After a long night of tossing and turning worrying about my recycle bin I woke up still wondering if maybe they came and emptied the bin overnight...nope...so I left the bin out hoping for a Tuesday pickup....when I arrived home Tuesday evening...I could hear the angels singing as I noticed my bin had moved, the top was open, and clearly it had been emptied...I was so happy that my sleepless nights would not continue....

This week, trash and recycle was picked up as scheduled on Monday. Whew! One less thing to worry about now...Now I can start worrying about how much my neighbor waters his yard...