Work for Friscoupon.com

We are looking for new sales reps!

We are an online group-buying coupon site (like Groupon & Living Social etc) and your role would involve getting businesses in and around Frisco (also Plano, Little Elm, The Colony, McKinney, Carrollton etc) to be our featured deal of the day.

You can work your own hours. Your payment would be in commission for each deal you bring on board. You would receive 20% of the revenue we receive from running your deal. For example, if you bring us a deal for frozen yogurt at $10 for $20 worth at 50/50 revenue share and we sell 500, you would receive $500 in commission!

Also, we donate a portion of our revenue each month to Frisco based charities. You can earn great money while knowing you are doing good for our community - Another good reason to have a smile on your face every Sunday morning :)

You could even be the owner of a business located in and around Frisco or know the owners of a business - Our sales rep positions are open to everyone!

Please PM us if you are interested.

Last edited:
Very interested

I sent you a message last night and just wanted to follow up and see if you had received it. I am very interested in finding out more about your sales rep opportunity. Please contact me at 469-360-6692.

Thanks so much and I look forward to talking soon,
Georgia Bonnett