Will snorting coke clear a stuffy nose ?

TwinMomplus1

Platinum Member
I hear ya'll on trying to find relief from this sinus crap that is going around. My son infected me. :( I'm on day 7 of having a face feeling like it is about to burst and a nasty sinus head ache. Working in a very low humidity enviroment is really playing hell with it. Thank goodness for saline nasal sprays...

Netti Pot, saline drops or spray - and don't just try it once or twice and give up. If you've been in a full-blown attack for several days it will take awhile to clear, but the Nettie Pot will definitely work. Try doing it in the shower, it can get messy.

angelaN

Platinum Member
Well snorting fire ants would certainly make one forget about nasal congestion or a sinus headache however I saw the episode of 1000 ways to die that featured a now dead person inhaling fire ants.

Well snorting fire ants would certainly make one forget about nasal congestion or a sinus headache however I saw the episode of 1000 ways to die that featured a now dead person inhaling fire ants.
:eek:fftopic:

I wanna know where they find the cases for that show. It's so bizzare :yikes:

ashwi

Diamond Member
Reading this thread made me sneeze and yawn at the same time. It was not fun because I peed a little too.

I bet you yawned too.

angelaN

Platinum Member
Than I guess I shouldn't consider snorting coke to rid myself of a sinus headache. Besides it would set a bad example for my children and might put me in jail although it might be easier to buy than sudaphedrine.