Who has the best fries?

coachrex75035

Platinum Member
I know this is a thought provoking subject but who has the best fries?
Not the biggest fan of fast food but I have to admit that I love Mickey D's fries.

Opinions anyone?

I know this is a thought provoking subject but who has the best fries?
Not the biggest fan of fast food but I have to admit that I love Mickey D's fries.

Opinions anyone?
Kind of with you on this. Not a big fry fan though. Wendy's are not bad. Freddy's and Steak n Shake are better. In n Out's totally suck, they taste worse that the cardboard they're served in.

Green225

Platinum Member
I like Wendy's fries the best. Also I like Chick-Fil-A's waffle fries.

My two favorite things at Chik-Fil-A are their waffle fries and chicken biscuit. Have to eat them in moderation, but will go out of my way for those 2 items anytime.

Last edited:

angelaN

Platinum Member
I volunteer to do a taste test of every french fry in the city and I will let you know.

I am not a fast food fan and can live without burgers but french fries really do it for me. I like Red Robins but I have not tried most that have been mentioned.

Go!

I volunteer to do a taste test of every french fry in the city and I will let you know.

I am not a fast food fan and can live without burgers but french fries really do it for me. I like Red Robins but I have not tried most that have been mentioned.
Sounds like a plan.

I think I speak for all of FOL when I say we'll expect a written report submitted in triplicate within 72 hours or you will be subjected to the scorn of all who peruse the aisles herein.

Your time starts now.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

angelaN

Platinum Member
Sounds like a plan.

I think I speak for all of FOL when I say we'll expect a written report submitted in triplicate within 72 hours or you will be subjected to the scorn of all who peruse the aisles herein.

Your time starts now.

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:
If that is the criteria than I will have to limit myself to only Frisco.

scraven68

Silver Member
My Faves are Burger King, Wendy's, and Whataburger. Not necessarily in that order. I like Mc D's fries too, but in ALL the cases above, they must be FRESH outta the fryer. If they get the slightest bit cold, or sit too long they are like eating cardboard.

My mom made the BEST fries at home from scratch. Wish I woulda watched her make them, now that she is gone a lot of her cooking secrets sadly went with her. :(

II Brothers has my favorite fries of any place here. I can only go there once every 3 months or so, because I will eat my share, my husband's share, daughter's share...you get the picture.