Well hello FOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted a thread congratulating the mayor of Heath, TX (40 minutes from Frisco) for being nominated to director of national intelligence and it was deleted because the moderator said it's not "local". But annoying real estate agents can use this website to post listings for free. Don't they know there's a proper place for that? If someone posted on a break out of West Nile virus in Ponder I'd consider that local.

vsellis

Scott Ellis
Staff member
I posted a thread congratulating the mayor of Heath, TX (40 minutes from Frisco) for being nominated to director of national intelligence and it was deleted because the moderator said it's not "local". But annoying real estate agents can use this website to post listings for free. Don't they know there's a proper place for that? If someone posted on a break out of West Nile virus in Ponder I'd consider that local.
Local Means Frisco or immediate vicinity. The site is called Lifestyle Frisco after all. Hopefully this clears up any misconceptions about what local means in the context of this site.

The only real estate company posting information here is The Cheney Group by agreement. They Cheney's have an equity position in Lifestyle Frisco.

Local Means Frisco or immediate vicinity. The site is called Lifestyle Frisco after all. Hopefully this clears up any misconceptions about what local means in the context of this site.

The only real estate company posting information here is The Cheney Group by agreement. They Cheney's have an equity position in Lifestyle Frisco.
Why don't you create more than one forum? One forum entitled "Talk about Town" is very general and could include many general things like people talking about the democratic debates, because that's all the talk I hear about town. But then you'd probably delete it. Why? Makes no sense because it's literally all the talk about town in Frisco.

FCS Wes

Silver Member
Why don't you create more than one forum? One forum entitled "Talk about Town" is very general and could include many general things like people talking about the democratic debates, because that's all the talk I hear about town. But then you'd probably delete it. Why? Makes no sense because it's literally all the talk about town in Frisco.
Effin Moron, you're the reason that very forum was deleted. What a moronic troll, I don't know who's worse, you or FOL/LS for continually allowing you place to spew your filth. What a joke Lol

Effin Moron, you're the reason that very forum was deleted. What a moronic troll, I don't know who's worse, you or FOL/LS for continually allowing you place to spew your filth. What a joke Lol
You're so angry. You're so mad. Why? Do you need a hug? Show me on the doll where Happy Acres words hurt you.

1565077511206.png

Status
Not open for further replies.