Wade Park Progress

Opus

Silver Member
Unless they come up with the money to pay the contractors I'm guessing this will drag on for a lot more than the "few months". Wish I could do this with my mortgage.

MSJ

Triple Platinum
Frisco's Wade Park ducks foreclosure for fourth straight month | Real Estate | Dallas News

"At a recent Frisco town hall meeting, Mayor Jeff Cheney said city officials have recently met with Wade Park's developers and were told construction would in the next few months.
But first Wade Park's owners will have to make good with the project's currently lenders and deal with contractors who are pursuing claims."
:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
This group has made a bunch of promises that they haven't delivered on.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I was curious is to how much $$$ the city of Frisco put into this project (tax abatements, etc. or the like). Thanks

Opus

Silver Member
I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I was curious is to how much $$$ the city of Frisco put into this project (tax abatements, etc. or the like). Thanks
I don't know the numbers, but the city has said that the developers never met any of the goals so they haven't received anything yet. I do think they got the deadline moved to the end of 2018 for some of them. You would think with all that has happened it would be impossible for them to find any contractors even if things started back up.