Tillerson Out!

People who are legendary in their own head sometimes refer to the real world as fantasy land... come on in. There’s real life happening here...and it’s not Armageddon today in fantasy land.

TPW

Diamond Member
People who are legendary in their own head sometimes refer to the real world as fantasy land... come on in. There’s real life happening here...and it’s not Armageddon today in fantasy land.
From a guy that can't even muster the courage to call the POTUS out for firing his SoS via a tweet as opposed to meeting with him face to face. You have plunged off the deep end dude. You are no better than the Obama apologists during his time in the WH. Not one bit better.

What a complete joke.....

FCS Wes

Silver Member
The left isb
Do you manage people? Have you ever managed people? Would you EVER fire someone without meeting with then face to face? Would you announce it to them via Twitter like Trump just did? If you cannot at least take issue with the way that this was handled in terms of professionalism than you are just a Trump apologist like WT has become. Anyone that says Trump is a great manager of people is living in a fantasy world.
Yeah, that's pretty sad that you find out you lost your job (along with the world) via a tweet, at least be man enough to call the man back to the office and talk to him face-to-face.

TPW

Diamond Member
The left isb

Yeah, that's pretty sad that you find out you lost your job (along with the world) via a tweet, at least be man enough to call the man back to the office and talk to him face-to-face.
That's all I'm saying. If Trump wants Tillerson out and thinks Pompeo would be better suited as SoS that is perfectly fine and I have no issue with that. But the manner in which he did this shows a complete lack of character and courage. Defending HOW he did this is stupid but par for the course for Trump loyalists. As Trump said he could walk down the street and shoot someone in the head and people like WT and Wrench would make excuses for him.

eyeamdaman1

Platinum Member
Do you believe everything the media feeds you? Some other outlets have said it was known for days and Tillerson knew it was coming. The truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. You don’t know but are willing to take the hard left and MSM narrative to make your swipe at me. Who’s the fool?

I’ll file you with the end of the world gang.

If trump didn’t let him know that is not professional and don’t condone that management style.

I’m not apologizing for anything. But many reasonable analyst all agree that Trump is just shifting strategies and made the move to refocus. Something leading executives can do on the fly. My reaction is at the knee jerk media and lemmings like you.

As far as my experience , I am part of a management team that is close knit and focused in the same direction. If we have members of our team that arent focused on our goals we find a way for them to join another team or part ways. As our objectives evolve we have good people move on all the time. Our company has achieved 20% growth annually for 26 straight years. I have been a part of the last nine years of that.

What’s your point? Many people manage in vastly different ways. Some better than others. Some freak out when someone does something different. Some win big by seeing and acting differently...all while being berated by neysayers.
Trump may be one of those...maybe not. Time will tell.
If your posts here are any indication of your management style, you aren't a good manager/leader.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
The BIG FANTASY here is that Trump is planning to negotiate with Kim Jong-Un.

Yet not one word from Kim Jong-Un directly on this meeting since the South Koren delegation announced it.

From a guy that can't even muster the courage to call the POTUS out for firing his SoS via a tweet as opposed to meeting with him face to face. You have plunged off the deep end dude. You are no better than the Obama apologists during his time in the WH. Not one bit better.

What a complete joke.....
You have no idea what courage is apparently. Spewing your sanctimonious diatribe on here trying to frame my comments if I don’t say what you’re screaming is typical of liberal tactics.

I commented that if he fired Tillerson without facing him that it is unprofessional. None of us know what actually happened though. So I am not going to react until more comes out. Time after time the media gets a lot of stories wrong, has conniption fits thenlater eats their words.

Courage, for your information, is looking at a situation, taking a different view and standing by your observation or admitting you may wrong when the whole truth becomes apparent.

Courage is not parroting every narrative the MSM freaks out with.

Last edited:
If your posts here are any indication of your management style, you aren't a good manager/leader.
Your posts...especially this one, indicate that you’re an idiot. Pretty easy assumption.

You’ve never met me, know anything about me, know if I am a manager (never said I was one...LOL)

But I’m doing just fine thank you.

Chris1771

Silver Member
This seems pretty clear unless Goldstein was misquoted. Is Trump a coward or just a jerk?

The exit was not a voluntary one, the State Department confirmed in a startling statement Tuesday. Tillerson "did not speak to the President and is unaware of the reason" for his firing, Under Secretary of State Steve Goldstein said in a statement Tuesday morning, "but he is grateful for the opportunity to serve."
Trump fires Rex Tillerson, selects Mike Pompeo as new Secretary of State

Probably a jerk. But I thought that was already established. We all know the personality. We’ve known it for years.

I don’t think he’s running for class president...LOL.

He’s ran on solving problems and he’s doing a pretty damn good job so far. Id rather have someone who can be a smooth, articulate, compassionate, and successful leader. But for the past 2-3 tries we’ve had smooth, compassionate, articulate leaders who have mostly failed at what they promised.

Trump only has successful to go on at this point and I don’t think most people expect any of the other traits unless they’re just looking to bash him.

eyeamdaman1

Platinum Member
Your posts...especially this one, indicate that you’re an idiot. Pretty easy assumption.

You’ve never met me, know anything about me, know if I am a manager (never said I was one...LOL)

But I’m doing just fine thank you.
You are a Trump supporter Dumbass! You can try to come off as if you know more than most as much as you like but in the end, you are a Trump supporter. Won't get much more idiotic than that.

eyeamdaman1

Platinum Member
I knew Trump would win as soon as he announced. I called it in this board. Smart enough for that.

I know that being right again and again sends idiots like you into spins....and I’ll admit it’s a lot of fun.

Unhinged much eye? Having a bad day?

Lol. Just think only 7 more years of Trump.
No, binz was probably the only one that had a true inkling that Trump would win. Everyone else that made that claim was just pulling crap out of their arse. Binz was there from the beginning.

If Bugs Bunny were running I could say he would win too or that I'm going to win the lotto.

TPW

Diamond Member
You have no idea what courage is apparently. Spewing your sanctimonious diatribe on here trying to frame my comments if I don’t say what you’re screaming is typical of liberal tactics.

I commented that if he fired Tillerson without facing him that it is unprofessional. None of us know what actually happened though. So I am not going to react until more comes out. Time after time the media gets a lot of stories wrong, has conniption fits thenlater eats their words.

Courage, for your information, is looking at a situation, taking a different view and standing by your observation or admitting you may wrong when the whole truth becomes apparent.

Courage is not parroting every narrative the MSM freaks out with.
But he did fire him without facing him. You are really, really wanting to believe that isn't the case but it is being reported by NUMEROUS sources and not being denied by the WH and Tillerson is quoted as saying as much. I guess Tillerson doesn't know yet that Trump did in fact talk to him?

LOL...Ok, tell us again how what is being reported is in fact incorrect again?

So now that we’ve heard from Tillerson it seems Trump was, (I think I’ve stated in this thread ) a jerk and unprofessional. That’s unfortunate. Id rather have it different but I’ll take the good he’s doing despite the obvious unpalatable elements of Trump.

And if that’s all you’re trying to illustrated then fine. But like I said we already knew that.

TPW

Diamond Member
So now that we’ve heard from Tillerson it seems Trump was, (I think I’ve stated in this thread ) a jerk and unprofessional. That’s unfortunate. Id rather have it different but I’ll take the good he’s doing despite the obvious unpalatable elements of Trump.

And if that’s all you’re trying to illustrated then fine. But like I said we already knew that.
Maybe next time instead of immediately coming to Trumps defense do a little critical thinking. Trump and the Sean Hannity's of the world have some on the right so distrustful of anything they read or see that doesn't come from them it's scary.

Chris1771

Silver Member

That's great, appreciate you recognizing Trump is a jerk. But the point is you went out of your way to say TPW is a tool of the left and is an MSM zombie. There was no liberal narrative, but thats pretty much the calling card now for Trump followers..."Fake News!" Just as bad as some liberals seeing race and inequality everywhere they look.

For the most part people need to be focused on getting their go bags ready. The voices of reason have left the building and the only ones left in the WH echo chamber are screaming Helter Skelter!!

I was pretty sure we were going to get through the 4 years of Chaos with a few laughs and a chuckle, but not so much anymore - the playground is just full of bullies now bent on destroying.

Putin must be toasting with premium caviar and lots of vodka.