The Lying Leftist Press Fails Despite 2 Years of Efforts

In spite of the relentless campaign of fake news from The Dems and the media, the people just arent buying it. Another swing and a miss from the left

TPW

Diamond Member
Can you two numb-nuts wait until Mueller has finished with the investigation? My guess is that even if there were pictures of Putin handing Trump cash for Hillary's emails along with a pic of Trump on his knees in front of Putin you still wouldn't believe it so it really doesn't matter to you two. You would gladly put a bullet in your brain if the trumpster told you to. The rest of us sane people prefer to let the investigation proceed and see the findings before we make up our minds.

binz

Platinum Member
factually speaking, pushing the Russian collusion nonsense is a loser at election time. Yes, the hard Left is convinced that collusion occurred and fools like Mac literally want Trump to be murdered. But elections aren't won by those on hard right or hard left. Moderates don't buy it. It's an election loser. Repeating Russian collusion in the echo chamber will prove to be harmful to the democrats.

binz

Platinum Member
My guess is that even if there were pictures of Putin handing Trump cash for Hillary's emails along with a pic of Trump on his knees in front of Putin you still wouldn't believe it so it really doesn't matter to you two.
that picture would have most certainly been leaked by now. Investigation has been going on for 2 years and mueller has been on for nearly year and a half. They got nothing.

You would gladly put a bullet in your brain if the trumpster told you to. The rest of us sane people prefer to let the investigation proceed and see the findings before we make up our minds.
Your first statement there disqualifies you from the sane person club.

TPW

Diamond Member
that picture would have most certainly been leaked by now. Investigation has been going on for 2 years and mueller has been on for nearly year and a half. They got nothing.

Your first statement there disqualifies you from the sane person club.
It's hyperbole binz. It is meant to create a ridiculous situation to overstate a point in this case blind loyalty to the trumpster. I know it is and everyone that has two brain cells to rub together knows it is. Yet here you are wasting your time posting about it.

Are you going to cry now?

binz

Platinum Member
It's hyperbole binz. It is meant to create a ridiculous situation to overstate a point in this case blind loyalty to the trumpster. I know it is and everyone that has two brain cells to rub together knows it is. Yet here you are wasting your time posting about it.

Are you going to cry now?
calm down. You're acting crazy again. Everything is going to be okay. Don't be so angry all the time.

TPW

Diamond Member
calm down. You're acting crazy again. Everything is going to be okay. Don't be so angry all the time.
Trump may be innocent but I find it funny that instead of just letting the investigation continue until finished you are all up in arms claiming they don't have anything on him. How do you know that if they are not done with the investigation? If you are so confident then let it go on.

What I want to see is how you and the rest react IF there is something found. My guess is the words FAKE NEWS will be used which is my point.

binz

Platinum Member
Trump may be innocent but I find it funny that instead of just letting the investigation continue until finished you are all up in arms claiming they don't have anything on him. How do you know that if they are not done with the investigation? If you are so confident then let it go on.

What I want to see is how you and the rest react IF there is something found. My guess is the words FAKE NEWS will be used which is my point.
I'm not up in arms, you are. I'm just stating the obvious. They have nothing on him. It's been 2 years. If they had something, it would have been leaked. Having an investigation without a crime of a sitting president for his entire first term isn't consistent with our constitution.

TPW

Diamond Member
I'm not up in arms, you are. I'm just stating the obvious. They have nothing on him. It's been 2 years. If they had something, it would have been leaked. Having an investigation without a crime of a sitting president for his entire first term isn't consistent with our constitution.
So you felt the same during Bill Clinton's presidency? Not to play whatabout but it has happened before. The investigation is around Russian interference in the election is it not? Not specifically whether Trump is involved although his campaign has been HEAVILY implicated and appears to be involved in some way. We won't know if they have anything on him until Mueller completes his investigation. Are you against him completing it?

binz

Platinum Member
So you felt the same during Bill Clinton's presidency? Not to play whatabout but it has happened before. The investigation is around Russian interference in the election is it not? Not specifically whether Trump is involved although his campaign has been HEAVILY implicated and appears to be involved in some way. We won't know if they have anything on him until Mueller completes his investigation. Are you against him completing it?
I'm against an open-ended investigation into any member or former member of the administration. You say let it end. Let what end? Investigation into what? What crime was the special prosecutor appointed to investigate? This thing can't go on for years and years. It's bad for the country to have the cloud over the any administration.

But let me save you the trouble and jump to the punchline. NOTHING will come of the investigation. No collusion charges will be recommended. Just a complete waste of time and resources to get people like Wedge fired up about the prospect of Trump not being president.

The American people see through the lies.
Methinks you didn't read the poll.

Only 35% of respondents said Trump did nothing wrong regarding Russia. 27% said he did nothing wrong with regards to his mistress payoffs.

If your defense is "I didn't do anything illegal, just unethical!" maybe you shouldn't be president.

It's funny though, since the real story of this poll is "Democrats think the President is bad. Republicans think the President is good. Independent views vary."

Solid detective work there. Money well spent.

TPW

Diamond Member
I'm against an open-ended investigation into any member or former member of the administration. You say let it end. Let what end? Investigation into what? What crime was the special prosecutor appointed to investigate? This thing can't go on for years and years. It's bad for the country to have the cloud over the any administration.

But let me save you the trouble and jump to the punchline. NOTHING will come of the investigation. No collusion charges will be recommended. Just a complete waste of time and resources to get people like Wedge fired up about the prospect of Trump not being president.
It seems to me the investigation has already netted indictments so to say that nothing has or will come out of it is just factually not true. The investigation wouldn't even be mentioned if it weren't for Trump tweeting about it all the time. The guy is a complete and utter moron.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
Trump is the self-made collusion guy. He is the one yelling collusion every five minutes. Mueller has not said one thing about collusion or any other charges. Several of Trumps people were caught by the NSA, and the FBI talking to Russian agents that we were spying on, long before there was a dossier or before Trump won the nomination. That's what caught attention of law enforcement, not the Dossier. If any President is compromised by a foreign government we ALL HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW.

We should give Mueller the opportunity to find the truth, so far he has been very effective at finding criminals, even if Trump is not one of them. Its is not a waste of time. Although big baby Trump thinks everything is about him not everything Mueller is doing is about Trump.

Its the job of the Press to report on the Mueller investigation. If anyone thinks that the press is not going to sensationalize the news, you have not been around long.

Besides everyone knows the reason its all in the news so much is because the Twitter-in Chief can't keep his big mouth shut.

binz

Platinum Member
It seems to me the investigation has already netted indictments so to say that nothing has or will come out of it is just factually not true. The investigation wouldn't even be mentioned if it weren't for Trump tweeting about it all the time. The guy is a complete and utter moron.
Indictments about campaign colliding
netted indictments about what exactly?

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
Indictments about campaign colliding

netted indictments about what exactly?
Indictments by Mueller.

Trump Campaign

George PapadopoulosFormer campaign adviserLying to the F.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians (pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017) Sentenced to 14 days in prison Sept. 7, 2018
Paul Manafort

Sam PattenLobbyist linked to Paul Manafort Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign powerPleaded guiltyAug. 31, 2018
Trump Campaign

Paul Manafort Former campaign chairman Tax and bank fraud, false statements, being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, obstruction of justice Convicted of financial fraud Aug. 21, 2018
Trump Campaign

Michael D. Cohen Mr. Trump’s former lawyer Tax evasion, bank fraud, campaign finance violations Pleaded guilty Aug. 21, 2018
Paul Manafort

Alex van der ZwaanLawyer who worked with Mr. Manafort and Mr. GatesLying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty Feb. 20, 2018) Sentenced to 30 days in prisonApril 3, 2018
Paul Manafort

Rick GatesFormer campaign adviserFinancial fraud and lying to the F.B.I. Pleaded guiltyFeb. 23, 2018

Richard PinedoCalifornia man who sold bank accounts onlineIdentity fraud Pleaded guiltyFeb. 12, 2018
Trump Campaign / National Security Adviser Trump Cabinet.

Michael T. Flynn Former national security adviser Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassadorPleaded guiltyDec. 1, 2017

Thirteen Russian nationals and three related companies Conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to commit bank fraud, identity theft
Paul Manafort

Konstantin V. Kilimnik Russian Army-trained linguist and associate of Mr. ManafortObstruction of justice

Twelve Russian intelligence officers Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, identity theft, conspiracy to launder money