Teen knocked unconscious in fight at Frisco mall, police say

Sad to see a bunch of people watching the beating, videoing it, and not one of them called 911. The mall still has not said why "mall security" wasn't around. And, yes, because of the video the suspects were arrested but that still doesn't answer why no one called the police.

"Stereotypes" reinforced yet again.
Just like another one involving our Stonebriar Mall a few months ago.

2 arrested in beating of teen at Stonebriar mall in Frisco, police say
A 17-year-old from Little Elm was knocked unconscious and then "continued to be assaulted" Friday night during a fight at the mall, police said.

Sincere Wheat, 18, and Jonathan Ekeocha-Ivy, 18, faces charges of aggravated assault.

Beatings like this can result in death, as we have seen. That being said, what penalty would you like to see given to Ekeocha-Ivy and Sincere?
Be sincere with your answer.

Sad to see a bunch of people watching the beating, videoing it, and not one of them called 911. The mall still has not said why "mall security" wasn't around. And, yes, because of the video the suspects were arrested but that still doesn't answer why no one called the police.
(I've heard they were called. I believe by an employee or more than one....)

But as we see here, it was merely entertainment for most of the "subjects" who were gathered. Surely you aren't surprised, if you've had your eyes open the past 10, 20, 30 years.

Police recommend charges for teens who taunted drowning man - CNN

FCS Wes

Silver Member

This is the society we live in now; between trash like them and nishi (friscoindependent), society is doomed

MSJ

Triple Platinum
I pulled up on a Motor Vehicle Accident with a fatality and one person was rendering aid one was on the phone to 911 and four were filming with their phones. while the one treating one of the injured was asking for help.

Any way some one has a video of me yelling at them put there ****ing phone down and do something helpful.

FCS Wes

Silver Member
I pulled up on a Motor Vehicle Accident with a fatality and one person was rendering aid one was on the phone to 911 and four were filming with their phones. while the one treating one of the injured was asking for help.

Any way some one has a video of me yelling at them put there ****ing phone down and do something helpful.

Well, you remember the Houston apartment fire where everyone stood around filming as a man hung off a balcony, not one person made an attempt to help.

I am guessing the mall closed at 10 pm. Why were there people still wandering around the mall after 10 pm? The people involved in this were not employees of any store.

Looks like the the mall security has some explaining to do.
The movie theater. The stores are closed by the front entrance is open for the theater well past 10

rawhide

Diamond Member
The movie theater. The stores are closed by the front entrance is open for the theater well past 10
I stand corrected.

Still, every mall I worked in had a movie theater and the entry/exit was pardoned off by security at 10 pm/closing so people could not roam the mall.