Sprinkler repair referral

mom22bz

I used Gabriel with Precision Sprinkler Solutions for some repairs after getting his name on this forum. He did a good job - very thorough, on time for appointment, and informed me of everything he was doing and why. His service fee was $70 (one hour of labor) plus parts. #214-334-2200. precisionsprinkler@gmail.com.

It's a fairly new system but haven't used it in a while. Need a basic tune up/inspection plus repair a drip line that the lawnmower hit.

Brian

Diamond Member
I used him for mine and a rental home. He is awesome! Very good prices.. very nice guy also. He texted me when he was late and about a few other things. I recommend. Of course, you can say Brian FOL sent you.

If you leave a message, he should call back within a few hours. Sometimes they are on big jobs. I had him do both of my projects within a couple days of me first calling him.

I used Gabriel with Precision Sprinkler Solutions as well. He's fixed a few zones on my sprinkler system over the past couple of years and has always been prompt, informative and reasonably priced.
214-334-2200

Sprinkler Keith at the house today with Irrigation Services. Had a crazy leak that started at maybe 11pm last night. I truned off the valve but man, if I had not heard the water - that bad boy would have run all night - got lucky!

I just used Behrens Affordable Sprinkler Repair Phone:(214) 315-0644 to fix a broken pipe in my yard. Wonderful service and the actual cost turned out to be less than the estimate. When is the last time that happened? I will absolutely use this company again for my sprinkler needs.