Salad bar

I had lunch today with a relative at Souper Salad in Lewisville, and it was so good! I've been there a couple of times, and have always enjoyed the food. Is there anything like that in the Frisco vicinity? It's so hard to keep up with new restaurants and such popping up.

There is a Salata here in Frisco that we go to a lot. I like it better than Souper Salads because they actually make the salad for you so it's more sanitary in my opinion because you don't have people sneezing near the food or using unwashed hands on the utensils that you are going to touch, etc.

It's not all you can eat like Souper Salads but you can have as many ingredients as you choose for only $8 (tax included), add $3 for chicken and $4 for shrimp. The quality of the chicken/fish is very good, and the veggie/fruit ingredients are always fresh.

There is a Salata here in Frisco that we go to a lot. I like it better than Souper Salads because they actually make the salad for you so it's more sanitary in my opinion because you don't have people sneezing near the food or using unwashed hands on the utensils that you are going to touch, etc.

It's not all you can eat like Souper Salads but you can have as many ingredients as you choose for only $8 (tax included), add $3 for chicken and $4 for shrimp. The quality of the chicken/fish is very good, and the veggie/fruit ingredients are always fresh.
Thanks! I had forgotten about Salata.

We really like Sweet Tomatoes down Addison way. Maybe they will open up Frisco way sometime.

I go in thinking I will be all healthy and end up having about 6 different deserts

canam

Bronze Member
Tried Salata last week, it was good but a little pricey. 11 bucks for the regular sized salad with chicken on it. The regular size is a large salad though but wasn;t expecting 11 bucks for salad and no drink. Good place if you have coupons.

Eatzi's has a great "made to order" salad bar. (DNT/Parker, by Cinemark) It's not cheap, but you get what you pay for and RB and I can easily split a salad there (I usually have our own protein to add to it here at home). I think it is $7-8.99 for a salad, but add $3-5 bucks for chicken, salmon, shrimp, etc. So Salata is on par with that. I prefer Eatzi's for sharing (and with my added protein it is more than enough for 2 for dinner with a tiny bit leftover for my lunch). Salata is great when I am running errands around there and I don't want to venture down to Eatzi's