Ronald M Friedman Or Ken Smart jr.

emilywood7

Bronze Member
I am looking into a plactic surgeon. The two above are my final choice, does anyone have an opinion of either of them?
Call Jenny hough (sounds like huff) at dr. Smarts office! She adores where she works and has had procedures and looks absolutely adorable. Great office+great dr.(to me ) = someone I would consider at the very least :) ps. I do not work there my friend does and I am just passing that along :)

DITTO to Dr. Smart. Jennie is a great source of information. I to had it down to those two dr. Dr. Smart did a great job on me. I think either dr. would do a great job.

sundae

Gold Member
I am looking into a plactic surgeon. The two above are my final choice, does anyone have an opinion of either of them?
I had a melanoma that Dr Friedman removed. Because of the location, the procedure had to be done by a plastic surgeon. I have absolutely no complaints. However, it's been a couple of years ago.

I have lost weight and I am wanting a Breast reduction as well to remove extra skin from my stomach.
That is a great problem to have.. I need a breast reduction and to lose weight, and I'm male...

Congrats on the weight loss...I'm going to put my sarcasm (aka funny bone) on hold for this thead..

slevan

Don't know about Dr. Smart, but I've had Dr. Friedman remove a few moles and he did a fantastic job! I also had a cyst on my back that had to be removed and he barely left a scar at all. I'd been to another plastics guy before and he left the most hideous scars all over my body - terrible job! But Friedman barely even left a mark on me - he was top notch.

The best way to get a good Dr. is to ask a Dr you trust who he would have do surgery on one of his family members. They tend to be picky with whomever does surgery on someone close to them, So call your fav Dr and ask whom he would suggest.

Another vote for Dr. Smart. He and his staff are wonderful! I had breast cancer and have been going to him for the past year for reconstructive surgery. I could not ask for more kind and caring people. I'm truly going to miss he and his staff when I'm finished.