Real Estate Agent Referral

luv2travel

Bronze Member
We are looking to list our home soon. We've talked to one real estate agent, but would like to see one or two more before listing. Can you recommend a good one?? No need for big box names - I already know who they are and may contact them - prefer someone who's been in the business awhile, but it can be a fairly new agent trying to get their feet on the ground. Thanks in advance!!!!

arhouck

Seriously? Umm...Jeff. Think it took him a whole week to sell ours but I could be wrong, probably 4 days.

Last edited:

audio_cf

I am also looking at listing my home relocating to Seattle, if you recommend someone it would be interesting to know why ?

Regards /// CF

Try this group. http://cheneygroup.com/

Jeff Cheney is a Frisco resident, on the city council and all around good guy. You can't go wrong with his company.
+1

Good customer service/reputation/professional "know how" - but most importantly people are selling their homes VERY quickly - many stories going around about folks selling their homes within a day or two - and many others in less than a week with The Cheney Group. (Often at, or above asking price.)