PS4 & Xbox 1 Looking for Best Buy or other video game sellers

barkmanusd

Bronze Member

I was plannning on getting my 2 sons gaming consols this Christmas. My (away at college) son a PS4 and an Xbox1 for the the younger high schooler.
They are currently sold out everywhere I look. Best Buy gets a few in every now and then but they won't reserve or hold them. I'm, even an Elite Rewards member at Best Buy but that doesn't seem to matter. If possible i would like to buy the units from Best Buy (That will extend my reward memebership another year). However, I'm willing to buy them from any reputable store.

If you know of a store or have a networking contact please let me know. The Tollway store Best Buy mgr. used to live in/near but he is no longer at the store. Unfortunately, I never thought to get his contact info. I'm a big believer and proponent of networking - maybe we can help each by sharing some info!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Tooleman

Diamond Member
What I do when im looking, is that everytime I am at Walmart, Target or where ever I look to see if they have one.. sooner or later you will catch it..

I found a site that shows whats available online, and when I looked Walmart had a bundled package. Google. Xbox availability and you will find a site that shows you all the sites.

Didnt really want the package, but took it, so i can have something to open on christmas...

They will have them on the ad on Sunday at Target. Usually stores get about three or 4. The line will start forming outside the store before they open. Get there early.

brianw76

Silver Member
They will have them on the ad on Sunday at Target. Usually stores get about three or 4. The line will start forming outside the store before they open. Get there early.
I picked one up at Target on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and did not have to wait in any line. I got there a few minutes after they opened, walked back to electronics, and found they had 4 that were delivered for Sunday's ad. I wasn't planning on getting one unless I stumbled on one, so I went ahead and grabbed the fourth out of four they got in.

Sometimes it is just dumb luck. In the past, I never found one when I was looking for one, I always just luck into one when I forget about it.

Best Buy has them in stock online right now.
Sleepy,
Fortnately, I dont sleep much and happened to see you response. I logged on to Best Buy anf ordered one!!!

Thanksso much! I see where folks are selling them for over $700's! i got mine with a a gme for $559! Kiddo will be happy!

Thanks so much!!

Thanks everyone! Still need a PS 4

Thanks everyone! I ws able to order an Xbox 1 off Blockbuster shortly after midnight. Got a message saying it's shipped already!! :banana:

I really appreciate the help from multiple folks! If you hear of a Play Station 4 coming available please let me know.

Thanks again!

SleepyDad

Silver Member
Sleepy,
Fortnately, I dont sleep much and happened to see you response. I logged on to Best Buy anf ordered one!!!

Thanksso much! I see where folks are selling them for over $700's! i got mine with a a gme for $559! Kiddo will be happy!

Thanks so much!!
Welcome! I had expected to have to wait until after the new year for one, but I was able to order mine last night as well!