Presidential Portrait

Mommyp

Platinum Member
Surprised my right footed friends have not lambasted Obama for the release of the Presidential Portrait. Ok, even the Brothers are like - WTF??

lesscrazy

Bronze Member
Hannity's observation of Barack Obama's portrait shows what a perverse nutjob he is.
Hannity's handlers had the good sense to take down his stupid comment, lest they allow him to expose what kind of depraved sleazebag he and his ilk are.
At this point saying you are a fan of Sean Hannity is the same as saying, hey, I'm a gullible moron.

Chris1771

Silver Member
Hannity's observation of Barack Obama's portrait shows what a perverse nutjob he is.
Hannity's handlers had the good sense to take down his stupid comment, lest they allow him to expose what kind of depraved sleazebag he and his ilk are.
At this point saying you are a fan of Sean Hannity is the same as saying, hey, I'm a gullible moron.
This is what I'm talking about. Complete idiocy and nothing but hyperbole and hating someone who has moved on. Anyone who claims the right is above this mud slinging and making S up out if thin air is an idiot. And we all know who those few people are here on this board.

It happens in politics...and we damn well can judge those who pick up this stupid viewpoint and march with it, no matter left or right. They are the root of the polarization occurring today.

Last edited:

whatsthat

Diamond Member
making S up out if thin air? Look at the artist work on the link below
LOL

The artist who painted former President Barack Obama for the National Portrait Gallery in the Smithsonian has a history of including depictions of sperm in his work, and has been described as “predatory” and “perverse” by The Village Voice.

Dawson also points out the sexuality in several of his pieces and highlights that they often include sperm. Wiley’s rendition of “St. Andrew,” for example, shows a black man grinding “his crotch against a wooden cross” with “free-floating spermatozoa” painted on the canvas, Dawson wrote.

Obama’s Painter Has Long ‘Predatory,’ ‘Perverse’ History Of Sneaking Sperm Into Paintings

Last edited:

whatsthat

Diamond Member
I see nothing wrong with the paintings.

If this is how the Obama’s want to be presented......no big deal

Don’t sweat the small stuff

My first thought was that is quite an odd pose for Barack. Strange choice there.

The artist is quite a strange pick also. The guy has a history of odd works including black women holding severed heads of white women.
FACT CHECK: Did Obama's Portraitist Paint an Image of a Black Woman Holding the Severed Head of a White Person?
Who cares about the portraits? The Obama's deserve better than they got for sure.

But this artist is a fricking racist and not a peep from the MSM as usual.