Police with guns drawn in Grayhawk

barkmanusd

Bronze Member
REmoved from reality...

Well duh, its so close to Walmart and the Little Elm gates. I'd have my gun drawn all the time.
Amuses me the 'privileged' of us can feel Little Elm / Walmart in a Frisco is a threatening cess pool of violence and decadence! Drive 20 minutes south (where the vast majority of the metroplex lives) and experience how fortunate you/we are. Guessing many of you would never do that which allows an 'outta sight outta mind' mentality. ...convenient!

I can't figure out the sense of entitlement some have that no harm, threat or bad things should ever rain on their lives..... The half full side is police officers showed up en masse and I'm sure handled the situation.

J.R.

Gold Member
Amuses me the 'privileged' of us can feel Little Elm / Walmart in a Frisco is a threatening cess pool of violence and decadence! Drive 20 minutes south (where the vast majority of the metroplex lives) and experience how fortunate you/we are. Guessing many of you would never do that which allows an 'outta sight outta mind' mentality. ...convenient!

I can't figure out the sense of entitlement some have that no harm, threat or bad things should ever rain on their lives..... The half full side is police officers showed up en masse and I'm sure handled the situation.
It's more of an ongoing joke poking fun at the people that actually believe Frisco is a perfect bubble !!

Its very annoying when someone knows the truth about a matter which could directly affect the citizens of this city but choose keep this information to themselves.

If you know something then don't come on here saying you know what happened and not identify what it is. Its not a game of "I know a secret". This only feeds the rumor mill and can be very harmful to the victims and any criminal case which may result. Sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut.

Yeah, what this guy said......

MSJ

Triple Platinum
It's more of an ongoing joke poking fun at the people that actually believe Frisco is a perfect bubble !!
It started out as a joke when an FOL'er moved from east Frisco to Little Elm and has grown to this. It's like the east side v west side feud on steroids because some Little Elmers took offense and with FOL being FOL that only fueled the fire.

canam

Bronze Member
I got it ... someone on Hazel Green was printing section 8 vouchers, mailing them to Little Elm trying to sway any section 8 housing people from wanting to move to Frisco. Little Elm was upset by this, sent someone from Little Elm when the gates were open into Frisco to harrass the fine folks who live in Ghetto Hawk. A soccer mom, in her hot pants, got wind of this Little Elm person in Frisco and called the police to dispatch all available vehicles to West Frisco to rid Frisco of the Elm people and close the gates. Secret service got involved due to the mailing of the section 8 housing and the overall National Security threat to the upstanding, entitled folks of Frisco. Signed a West Sider!

Close, but you left out the Alley Speeding. Seems to be the top crime in Frisco.

I got it ... someone on Hazel Green was printing section 8 vouchers, mailing them to Little Elm trying to sway any section 8 housing people from wanting to move to Frisco. Little Elm was upset by this, sent someone from Little Elm when the gates were open into Frisco to harrass the fine folks who live in Ghetto Hawk. A soccer mom, in her hot pants, got wind of this Little Elm person in Frisco and called the police to dispatch all available vehicles to West Frisco to rid Frisco of the Elm people and close the gates. Secret service got involved due to the mailing of the section 8 housing and the overall National Security threat to the upstanding, entitled folks of Frisco. Signed a West Sider!

You totally left out that he was printing up groupons and selling them to little elm too! Lol

I seriously thought that gray hawk was in little elm.....I thought anything beyond elderaldo pkwy was technically little elm. Is this not true?

Pardon me for not being patient enough to read through all the Little Elm/Frisco/Walmart is bad..yada yada yada comments... did anyone determine what happened at Grayhawk?

JJFrisco

Double Platinum

1. Re-read the OP's post (comment made about Walmart and gates b/t Frisco and LE)
2. Re-read my post (my comment made about Walmart and the LE gate)
3. Realize that it was a joke
4. Cut your dog's hair so the poor thing can see.
5. Realize that was a joke too
6. Seriously, cut your dog's hair

canam

Bronze Member
I seriously thought that gray hawk was in little elm.....I thought anything beyond elderaldo pkwy was technically little elm. Is this not true?
We on the West side tried to trade GrayHawk to Little Elm for .... well ... we didn't need anything in return. They wouldn't take em.

canam

Bronze Member
Pardon me for not being patient enough to read through all the Little Elm/Frisco/Walmart is bad..yada yada yada comments... did anyone determine what happened at Grayhawk?
This thread reminds me that I gotta watch "The Burbs" this weekend. Nothing beats nosy neighbors.

This thread reminds me that I gotta watch "The Burbs" this weekend. Nothing beats nosy neighbors.
Considering you opened the thread to read about it I guess you fall into that nosy neighbor category. Hope life in the glass house is treating you well. :thumbsup: