Police with guns drawn in Grayhawk

Awwww...how cute...Brian is singling me out again.

If you can't figure out how or why one should be vigilant, as a rule, then you are asking for whatever you get. As I have told you before, repeatedly, having a gun has already saved my life once, so anything else you want to mock with just makes you like the moron.

And no...didn't really say anything concerning Section 8. Sorry.

Brian

Diamond Member
So still no news about the hazel green house??

SS. I'm sure you have posted more than this thread in the last month? I'm quoting from the last quotes. Get over it. So what do you know that we should be vigilant about.

So why didn't someone with a gun take out this criminal already??

So still no news about the hazel green house??

SS. I'm sure you have posted more than this thread in the last month? I'm quoting from the last quotes. Get over it. So what do you know that we should be vigilant about.
There are criminals out there & no neighborhood is immune. That is what I know that you need to be vigilant about.

It is totally rocket science.

So why didn't someone with a gun take out this criminal already??
Oh, God. Grow up.

Brian

Diamond Member
Everyone tape a gun to your front door window and peace will take over the earth.

So you don't know anything about what's going on .. just telling everyone to buy guns ?? Oh grow up. :banghead:

Brian

Diamond Member
Awwww...how cute...Brian is singling me out again.

If you can't figure out how or why one should be vigilant, as a rule, then you are asking for whatever you get. As I have told you before, repeatedly, having a gun has already saved my life once, so anything else you want to mock with just makes you like the moron.

And no...didn't really say anything concerning Section 8. Sorry.
You didn't mention guns? Really. Not only did you mention it you are saying everyone should and be vigilant. Good job....

You didn't? Really. Not only did you mention it you are saying everyone should and be vigilant. Good job....
Wow. You really will lie about anything.

YOU mentioned guns to ME in your first post in the thread.

I NEVER told ANYONE to go out & buy a gun. There are TONS of people I would never want to own a gun.

You, for instance.

Now, if you want to continue this psychotic obsessive stalking, find a more appropriate thread to troll. I am not going to further drag this serious situation through the mud because you have no self control & can't resist attacking certain people at every opportunity.

Laterz.

Brian

Diamond Member
So we don't need a gun. Good.

So who knows what we should be vigilant about that affects many people and things can be prevented.

Anyone but SS please.

askipper

Silver Member
It affects many people but sorry you cannot know. L. O. L.

What should we be more vigilant about.

First everyone get a gun. Now everyone be a vigilante.
You might want to look up the definition of vigilant. Then look up vigilante. Sling never said vigilante.

We should always be vigilant, as in aware and alert, with our family and their safety and security, no matter what neighborhood we live in.

Dang! This is my 'hood! Wonder if I should move to Bel Aire? Fresh Prince for those who don't get it.

Edited: corrected location

Last edited:
You might want to look up the definition of vigilant. Then look up vigilante. Sling never said vigilante.

We should always be vigilant, as in aware and alert, with our family and their safety and security, no matter what neighborhood we live in.
Thanks, Skipper!

It is sad that the obvious has to be pointed out when he is so quick to ASSume that my use of the word vigilant meant to go out & start shooting people.

Ignorance is bliss only to the ignorant.

Somebody yesterday asked about the address. I saw about six white unmarked Tahoe's and one Frisco Police vehicle. They appeared to be carrying things out and were there for quite some time. It was at the bend of the cul-de-sac on Swan Lake.

Somebody yesterday asked about the address. I saw about six white unmarked Tahoe's and one Frisco Police vehicle. They appeared to be carrying things out and were there for quite some time. It was at the bend of the cul-de-sac on Swan Lake.
Maybe they were printing money, like Ben Bernake

J.R.

Gold Member
Uh-oh......pretty sure I got this one figured out.....

Since it's supposed to be the worst thing we could think of X10, I'm thinking it's dismembered bodies or something equally gruesome….like another Jeffrey Dahmer.

J.R.

Gold Member
If the Swan Lake house is the one I believe it would be unrelated to anything "horendous" but more coincidental.