Police with guns drawn in Grayhawk

Please IM me

If someone knows and can not share globally, please IM me. I live aout 75 feet from the Hazel Green House, I have not let kids ride bikes in front of there, etc. for weeks now. beofre the cops came, my kids were in front of there all the time. Trust me, I want to/need to know.

decor8

Silver Member
If someone knows and can not share globally, please IM me. I live aout 75 feet from the Hazel Green House, I have not let kids ride bikes in front of there, etc. for weeks now. beofre the cops came, my kids were in front of there all the time. Trust me, I want to/need to know.
I know what happened and will just say that your children are fine to go out and play.

OKTX

Triple Platinum
Its very annoying when someone knows the truth about a matter which could directly affect the citizens of this city but choose keep this information to themselves.

If you know something then don't come on here saying you know what happened and not identify what it is. Its not a game of "I know a secret". This only feeds the rumor mill and can be very harmful to the victims and any criminal case which may result. Sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut.

decor8

Silver Member
Its very annoying when someone knows the truth about a matter which could directly affect the citizens of this city but choose keep this information to themselves.

If you know something then don't come on here saying you know what happened and not identify what it is. Its not a game of "I know a secret". This only feeds the rumor mill and can be very harmful to the victims and any criminal case which may result. Sometimes its best to keep your mouth shut.

Or it could be that you personally know the victims involved and the sensitive nature of what happened and you choose not to share details with the city of Frisco. . If the people involved want someone to know, then they can tell them. I was just saying that the situation was under control and the police took care of it. If the police felt that the public needed to know or were in any danger, I am sure they would release that information.

I do not see how saying "I know what happened and your kids are safe to play outside" feeds any rumor mill! Giving you details of what happened feeds the rumor mill and can be harmful to the victims!

Last edited:

In my case, I only know a FEW details, so I don't see how that would prevent the "rumor mill". From the details I know, the suspect is no longer in the area so is not a threat, but it is a VERY sensitive situation that effects many people. It is not my place to divulge their business & further victimize anyone.

I think everyone should be cautious & vigilant ALL the time...not just when something happens in their vicinity. If people WERE more vigilant, then maybe more "things" could be prevented.

Last edited:

rbrodner

Diamond Member

Summer Ball mentioned that it involved the Secret Service. They only have 2 functions, so it involves one or the other. I have no knowledge of the situation, but if the SS were indeed involved, it's pretty easy to narrow it down.

Wow. I knew I had a bad feeling about that neighborhood when we were looking at homes. We did one drive through and I told our agent to get us out of there. Always trust your instincts. Guess they will rename it Ghetto Hawk.

Summer Ball mentioned that it involved the Secret Service. They only have 2 functions, so it involves one or the other. I have no knowledge of the situation, but if the SS were indeed involved, it's pretty easy to narrow it down.
Not necessarily. The Secret Service has a pretty broad job description these days.

Wow. I knew I had a bad feeling about that neighborhood when we were looking at homes. We did one drive through and I told our agent to get us out of there. Always trust your instincts. Guess they will rename it Ghetto Hawk.
Wow. That is kind of stupid. Homes in that subdivision run well up into the $300's.

Did you say the same thing about the drug dealers busted in one of the gated communities a couple of years back?

And you do understand that criminals come in ALL shapes, sizes, sexes & financial status, right?

Brian

Diamond Member
In my case, I only know a FEW details, so I don't see how that would prevent the "rumor mill". From the details I know, the suspect is no longer in the area so is not a threat, but it is a VERY sensitive situation that effects many people. It is not my place to divulge their business & further victimize anyone.

I think everyone should be cautious & vigilant ALL the time...not just when something happens in their vicinity. If people WERE more vigilant, then maybe more "things" could be prevented.
It affects many people but sorry you cannot know. L. O. L.

What should we be more vigilant about.

First everyone get a gun. Now everyone be a vigilante.

Brian

Diamond Member
Wow. That is kind of stupid. Homes in that subdivision run well up into the $300's.

Did you say the same thing about the drug dealers busted in one of the gated communities a couple of years back?

And you do understand that criminals come in ALL shapes, sizes, sexes & financial status, right?
I hope you didn't say anything negative about section 8 housing. :)