Plumber Recs needed please!!!

luv2travel

Bronze Member
We have a couple of plumbing issues that need attention in a home we recently purchased. Does anyone use a plumber / plumbing co that they like? Honest, trustworthy....
Thanks!!!

The best (in my opinion) and most affordable plumber in Frisco is Glen McGowan. We've used him at least a half-dozen times from big projects like two new hot water heaters to small repairs like clogged drains, leaks and installing a new garbage disposal.

Glen 214-562-5570

My back up second choice is Legacy Plumbers. 972-801-9798. Super guys. Excellent reputation. Larger firm so they return calls faster than Glen. Maybe a tad more expensive.

I never could get Glen to reply to calls so we tried Plumbing by Jay. The company is wonderful. The prices are reasonable and they go out of their way to accommodate you.

bizguy

Diamond Member
Not a fan of Plumbing by Jay - will NEVER use him again - he charged for a helper to fix a problem that did not require one (simple pipe repair) That's a rip off in my book.....

Glen on the other hand was excellent and fair!

The best (in my opinion) and most affordable plumber in Frisco is Glen McGowan. We've used him at least a half-dozen times from big projects like two new hot water heaters to small repairs like clogged drains, leaks and installing a new garbage disposal.

Glen 214-562-5570

My back up second choice is Legacy Plumbers. 972-801-9798. Super guys. Excellent reputation. Larger firm so they return calls faster than Glen. Maybe a tad more expensive.
Agree on Glen.... excellent service and pricing. We have used him twice, most recently a few weeks ago. He installed a brand new toliet in our master bathroom and a new kitchen faucet for $100. We thought that price was more than fair and were prepared to pay more.

I have heard good things about Legacy but yes a bit more expensive for sure based on their quote to do the same job as Glen did!

Not a fan of Plumbing by Jay - will NEVER use him again - he charged for a helper to fix a problem that did not require one (simple pipe repair) That's a rip off in my book.....

It's not uncommon for a plumber to show up with a helper as a standard package deal.
His hourly rate will include the plumber, helper and truck.

Electricians do the same thing more often than not.

Thanks

Glen 214-562-5570

Thank you for recommending Glen - I wouldn't have known who to call, as I had a bad leak under the sink. He was very prompt, efficient and well worth the cost which wasn't very much at all... I will recommend him to any of my friends with plumbing problems.

I had Steve at Flow Rite Plumbing replace my hot water heater today. I am very pleased with the quality of his work and his attention to detail. I will definitely call Steve again for all future plumbing jobs.

Explore to find the top heating and plumbing services in Ashburn VA provided by the Air 1 Mechanical. They are having the best plumbing experts to serve the excellent services to their customers.

Glen is an Idiot

Flooded my next door neighbors house.