Nice to see the collapse of the forums has not stopped the TROLLS

From what I read it sounded like the poster had a specific request and no one could help him out. I'm very specific about who replaces my roof and who does my nails, but I never get called names, lol. Freedom is a great thing. Wordism's are the original derangement syndrome.

Chris1771

Silver Member
From what I read it sounded like the poster had a specific request and no one could help him out. I'm very specific about who replaces my roof and who does my nails, but I never get called names, lol. Freedom is a great thing. Wordism's are the original derangement syndrome.
Why am I not surprised...

FCS Wes

Silver Member
Lol 5 or so months after the destruction of FOL, theres still has been no solution to the problem of MarieLocket, I mean HarryToomey, I mean Happy Acres, I mean YukonJack. How apropos

IMO opinion it reflects more on the owners of this forum...beaten by racist trash.
Nah...it reflects the weakness of our society, the forum was beaten by political incorrectness. It was the bots always labeling something as waycist or antisemipathetic, and oh my feelers are hurt, boo hoo poor me I'm such a victim - along with they're inability to respond and only name call, report and demand to ban ban ban led to the collapse of the forum. But by all means, please keep on with the name calling, lol.