New Flash Trump says Hurricane “tremendously wet.”

FCS Wes

Silver Member
Those words will come back to haunt him. No one should ever say they are fully prepared for something like this because you are not, there is no way you can be. And when this storm comes through if it's as big and as bad as they say it is you are going to have problems and those words are going come back to bite him. He claimed that that his administration got an A-Plus in the way that it handled Harvey. Texas handled Harvey not the feds.

eyeamdaman1

Platinum Member
Those words will come back to haunt him. No one should ever say they are fully prepared for something like this because you are not, there is no way you can be. And when this storm comes through if it's as big and as bad as they say it is you are going to have problems and those words are going come back to bite him. He claimed that that his administration got an A-Plus in the way that it handled Harvey. Texas handled Harvey not the feds.
Sorry, he said Puerto Rico was a tremendous success so it doesn't matter the outcome, he'll just spout alternative facts without repercussion.

So, no, those words won't come back to haunt him.

FCS Wes

Silver Member
Trump doesn't really care if people die, he just cares that it makes him look bad. The guy is so morally bankrupt it is hard to wrap your head around it.

But hey he's gonna build a wall and kinda, sorta cut my taxes. That's worth giving up on your morality for isn't it?

That's really the nuts and bolts of this. Those people, any people are irrelevant, it's how Trump looks before, during and after

eyeamdaman1

Platinum Member
Well yeah, the "Trump does no wrong" crowd will brush facts aside
Now Trump says the official number of hurricane related deaths in Puerto Rico, 3000, are just a made up number the Dems put out to make him look bad.

There is no line he won't cross to take credit for something or to disparage something else.

Trump is a fool. To be honest though local government including ridiculous San Juan mayor are just as responsible if not more than feds for deaths occurring after the storm. The local officials are bumbling fools.

TPW

Diamond Member
Trump is a fool. To be honest though local government including ridiculous San Juan mayor are just as responsible if not more than feds for deaths occurring after the storm. The local officials are bumbling fools.
I agree with you here. Problem is Trump is so damn stupid he can't articulate an argument. I don't think that the findings point the finger at the federal response in any way but Trump sure did the wrong thing by basically dismissing the lives of close to 3,000 people. It is a true sign of his moral depravity. How people can support the guy is beyond me the only thing I can think of is they are as morally bankrupt as he is.

eyeamdaman1

Platinum Member
I agree with you here. Problem is Trump is so damn stupid he can't articulate an argument. I don't think that the findings point the finger at the federal response in any way but Trump sure did the wrong thing by basically dismissing the lives of close to 3,000 people. It is a true sign of his moral depravity. How people can support the guy is beyond me the only thing I can think of is they are as morally bankrupt as he is.
You may agree with TL94 but his bringing in the mayor had nothing to do with Trumps comment. Trump, on his own, decided to talk about the successes of Puerto Rico and tweet about the "fake" 3000 number.

The topic was nothing about who was responsible for deaths after the storm.

Agree. He should just shut up about whole thing but is so thin skinned he has to make himself look good. I really would be happy if Twitter banned him. Be better for everyone.