Need GE CookTop Repairman

Have GE gas cook-top and the ignition electrodes keep clicking so GE customer service tells me I need a repairman to assess the problem. First available appointment is next Friday. Any recommendations for someone who can repair GE gas cook-top would be appreciated.

Have GE gas cook-top and the ignition electrodes keep clicking so GE customer service tells me I need a repairman to assess the problem. First available appointment is next Friday. Any recommendations for someone who can repair GE gas cook-top would be appreciated.
Usually this is due to water on the burners or burners not put back together properly. Double check them before getting the repair guy out.

EscapeRocks

Triple Platinum
You Tube rocks... This Awesome Preggo Lady saved me a $150 service call.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdtPFyJDpfo

Awesome.

This lady definitely needs a decent tool kit with a socket set or nut drivers if she's going to keep doing home repair projects.

It was almost painful watching her use that adjustable wrench on it end to remove the stove top screws :)

Wait till she has to replace an oven igniter from underneath the floor pan or a lid latch switch on her clothes washer. etc.. ;)