Manafort Jailed

Wedge

Gold Member
Manafort's house arrest was just canceled due to his attempts to tamper with witnesses.

Manafort was a major driver behind Trump winning the primaries by getting commitments from delegates. He ran the whole campaign for a crucial period of several months after that (his total time with the campaign was at least five months). I'm sure we'll be told they barely knew him and he just got coffee for people.

It's weird, isn't it, how people around Trump just keep turning out to be criminals.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
I think Trump was smart enough to insulate himself from any wrong doing, for the most part. There may be several people who worked for Trump who will go to jail. But I don't think Trump will pay any price. In fact, I think his supporters will be more supportive of Trump. I see comments of militia's taking the White House in a coup to free Trump should he go to jail.

I think any attempt to remove Trump will be met with "whatabout" Bill Clinton? That is where it will end and Trump will complete his term.

I could be wrong, but do not I believe that Trump will run in 2020.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
Please post a link
You have to find militia channels on YouTube. Sometimes they say it in the video, sometimes in the comments. When I stumble across on one I'll post it. There are 500 militias in the US and they mostly believe that Trump is being attacked by Liberals, not that any of Trumps people were actually caught breaking the law, like Manafort.

Now they think that Mueller, a republican, is working for the deep state. I have seen many comments on YouTube since Trump was a candidate to be prepared to take the White House, should the snowflake left remove Trump.

You don't have to look too hard. I think the 3% Militia and the Oath Keepers are the main groups.

Last edited:
I see comments of militia's taking the White House in a coup to free Trump should he go to jail.
You can find ANYTHING on the internet to suite your narrative. You happened to search this subject and you know that 20 people probably made the comment - so what. I can find 20 people who said anything. Stop being a foolish troll..

Chris1771

Silver Member
You can find ANYTHING on the internet to suite your narrative. You happened to search this subject and you know that 20 people probably made the comment - so what. I can find 20 people who said anything. Stop being a foolish troll..
LOL....that is ironic given the number of posts I've seen here where some far left moron spouts some crazy talk on a news station and then folks use it to bash liberals in general. I'm sure you've been in some of those piles. Do you consider yourself a troll too?

Thanks for the laugh (y)

kenny6

Gold Member
You have to find militia channels on YouTube. Sometimes they say it in the video, sometimes in the comments. When I stumble across on one I'll post it. There are 500 militias in the US and they mostly believe that Trump is being attacked by Liberals, not that any of Trumps people were actually caught breaking the law, like Manafort.

Now they think that Mueller, a republican, is working for the deep state. I have seen many comments on YouTube since Trump was a candidate to be prepared to take the White House, should the snowflake left remove Trump.

You don't have to look too hard. I think the 3% Militia and the Oath Keepers are the main groups.
Lmao. Youtube comments. That's your source? LOL GTFOH!

And you believe that actually might happen? Dumb.

Nobody's storming the White house. Get out of fantasy land.

What will manafort going to jail change?
It will stop him from continuing to tamper with witnesses. It might make him more likely to want to cooperate with prosecutors in the probe into Russian collusion.

On a side note, I wonder if you could even name Clinton's campaign manager off the top of your head (or if most people could...I know I had to look it up). That these people are so we'll know is a testament to the depth of corruption present in Trump's candidacy from the very beginning.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
Lmao. Youtube comments. That's your source? LOL GTFOH!

And you believe that actually might happen? Dumb.

Nobody's storming the White house. Get out of fantasy land.
You can laugh if you want to, but don’t forget January 2016, the Bundy Brothers in took a building Oregon, that was after a militia group out of Georgia that ran off the government on the Bundy ranch. The worst was the 1993 bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma. There are more right wing attacks on citizens than terrorist attacks, including the 2010 death of police officers in Arkansas by so-called sovereign citizens.

These militia types are growing the 3% have over 10,000 members and they are talking about killing liberals and defending Trump at all costs. It would be very stupid for law enforcement to ignore these people.

You can laugh if you want to, but don’t forget January 2016, the Bundy Brothers in took a building Oregon, that was after a militia group out of Georgia that ran off the government on the Bundy ranch. The worst was the 1993 bombing of the Federal Building in Oklahoma. There are more right wing attacks on citizens than terrorist attacks, including the 2010 death of police officers in Arkansas by so-called sovereign citizens.

These militia types are growing the 3% have over 10,000 members and they are talking about killing liberals and defending Trump at all costs. It would be very stupid for law enforcement to ignore these people.
Look, I'm not going to deny that there's a threat posed by the sovereign citizen movement, but they're a relatively small fringe group.

They're a threat mostly to law enforcement. They're not going to storm the White House.

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
Look, I'm not going to deny that there's a threat posed by the sovereign citizen movement, but they're a relatively small fringe group.

They're a threat mostly to law enforcement. They're not going to storm the White House.
IF...Trump is removed from office, I would not be so sure that armed people would not storm the White House. I think it’s about 50/50 chance right now ... see Charlottesville.

There is this underlying tinderbox fed by Trump, Fox News, the right wing radio media, the NRA and even Russian Television is in on the act. These people are ready to take on the deep state and liberals who are called communists with fire arms to, as they see it, protect the nation.

I have no doubt many of these milita people are just big mouths, all bark and no bite. However, many of them are deadly serious.

Some of these militia people see the Manafort arrest as a sign that the deep state is winning. Just ask Judge Jeanine...

FCS Wes

Silver Member
It will stop him from continuing to tamper with witnesses. It might make him more likely to want to cooperate with prosecutors in the probe into Russian collusion.

On a side note, I wonder if you could even name Clinton's campaign manager off the top of your head (or if most people could...I know I had to look it up). That these people are so we'll know is a testament to the depth of corruption present in Trump's candidacy from the very beginning.

Let's be clear, both of these campaigns/ administrations WERE/ARE CORRUPT.
Secondly, manafort doesn't have to do a damn thing because Trump will pardon him, ergo, NOTHING will change.

FCS Wes

Silver Member
IF...Trump is removed from office, I would not be so sure that armed people would not storm the White House. I think it’s about 50/50 chance right now ... see Charlottesville.

There is this underlying tinderbox fed by Trump, Fox News, the right wing radio media, the NRA and even Russian Television is in on the act. These people are ready to take on the deep state and liberals who are called communists with fire arms to, as they see it, protect the nation.

I have no doubt many of these milita people are just big mouths, all bark and no bite. However, many of them are deadly serious.

Some of these militia people see the Manafort arrest as a sign that the deep state is winning. Just ask Judge Jeanine...

I think you're a fool if you believe that. Judge Jeanine is right up their with Hannity and I doubt either of these idiots loudmouths (literally) speak for or TO anyone other than their far right base.
The far Right is the same as the far Left, mindless idiots whom believe chain email BS and eat up the Hannity, Carlson, Piero, Lemon, Scarborough ect BS.

At then end of the day, most sane people are going to live their lives as best they can and hope this Left Right nightmare ends in the next voting cycle

Just the tone and direction of this thread gives you some indication why Trump is such a great President for the Russians. He is dividing America and causing chaos. American Chaos is the gameplan of the Russians (err, Soviets.)

MacFrisco

Diamond Member
I think you're a fool if you believe that. Judge Jeanine is right up their with Hannity and I doubt either of these idiots loudmouths (literally) speak for or TO anyone other than their far right base.
The far Right is the same as the far Left, mindless idiots whom believe chain email BS and eat up the Hannity, Carlson, Piero, Lemon, Scarborough ect BS.

At then end of the day, most sane people are going to live their lives as best they can and hope this Left Right nightmare ends in the next voting cycle
It’s the far right base that I’m talking about. They listen to this stuff daily. The deep state is real for these people.

My guess is that nothing will happen to Trump, like you said he will pardon everyone. But if Trump is ousted?
Anything can happen.

IF...Trump is removed from office, I would not be so sure that armed people would not storm the White House.
First, Trump will not be removed from office, so this conversation is pure fantasy.

Second, what are they going to storm the White House to do, exactly? Remove Pence? Pence is fully on board the Trump train and I doubt he'd look much different in terms of policy.