Local High School Senior Needs Help!

PLEASE HELP!!! I am a senior at Frisco Centennial High School, and I will be attending Hardin Simmons University in the fall. I have entered a scholarship contest at HSU in which I made a video about why I chose to go to school there. I need 2000 votes to maximize the voting portion of the contest. If you could take a minute of your time to vote for me I would really appreciate it! There are 53 entries and 27 winners so I have a good chance at winning something but I really need votes. You won't get any spam I promise and you will really be helping a local student who wants to minimize the amount of loans I will have to take out. Please consider voting as a small act can make a big difference! You can enter one time per email, but seems you may have to vote on different devices to do that.
You have to...
-type in email
-confirm you're not a robot and scroll down
-click on "send confirmation email"
-confirm in your email
Please vote and share! THANK YOU!!
😀
https://www.wishpond.com/lp/1846373/entries/137432699

Frisco Talk, Frisco Style, and various other sources in the community have been helping me out but 2000 votes is hard!!! I am almost at 1000.

Best wishes, but I would take a long hard look at the quality of education for $35K per year. Ranked HSU is ranked 22 of 35 of Texas Independent schools is not crushing it. You have great educational opportunities locally at Collin College and other local in state options versus private schools.

150K+ in debt is a BIG weight on a young person's back.

Again best wishes, but keep those eyes open.

Best wishes, but I would take a long hard look at the quality of education for $35K per year. Ranked HSU is ranked 22 of 35 of Texas Independent schools is not crushing it. You have great educational opportunities locally at Collin College and other local in state options versus private schools.

150K+ in debt is a BIG weight on a young person's back.

Again best wishes, but keep those eyes open.
I understand what you are saying, and a private school does cost more. Thankfully I have good grades and have scored well on my SAT and ACT. These tests have allowed me to bring the cost down closer to a state school level which is very helpful. I also wanted a Christian education and I will able to play soccer for an amazing coach. I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school at HSU, but regardless of where I went, student loans were going to be necessary. My parents and I have talked allot about this choice, and I will have an on campus job to help pay down my loans as well. You are right, nobody wants all that debt. Please vote! - Rachel