Is anyone sick with flu like symptoms?

rawhide

Diamond Member
Is anyone in your family sick with flu like symptoms, but tested negative for the flu?

Is there some bug going around DFW?

boiler01

Silver Member
My two kiddos are down for the count. High fever, body aches, vomiting, etc. Their school had six kids out of 60ish miss a field trip yesterday.

Man, now I'm feeling like a lousy mom. My daughter came home from school saying she was sick. Her doctor just changed her meds she takes for medical issues and I blamed it on the change. She feel asleep at 6:00 and I just put her in bed. Something must be making the rounds :(

rawhide

Diamond Member
My two kiddos are down for the count. High fever, body aches, vomiting, etc. Their school had six kids out of 60ish miss a field trip yesterday.
Good to see you posting Boiler!

Hope your kids get better soon!

Given how many school kids were out, methinks there is some sort of bug going around.

rawhide

Diamond Member
Man, now I'm feeling like a lousy mom. My daughter came home from school saying she was sick. Her doctor just changed her meds she takes for medical issues and I blamed it on the change. She feel asleep at 6:00 and I just put her in bed. Something must be making the rounds :(
I think something must be going around, aided by the lack of sunshine.

Hope she gets better soon!