Hummmmmmm Friday Confessions realsies

van

Diamond Member
I confess I don't think we live in Frisco today. I've had to use my brolly all day, what the? It's like being a pommie again

I confess I didn't sleep last night knowing my freshman has his first marching show tonight.

I confess he asked me not to embaress him. <tearing up the GO MINIVAN! sign>

I confess I can't wait for this election to be over. Every time I see coverage of Trump, I throw up a little

I confess I'm hopeful and excited to get my new website up and running this weekend. Of course, that means I'll have to be extra schmoozy to my hubinator. But that's easy done :woot:

I confess I don't understand why everyone's raving about Stranger Things. Yawn fest

I confess 8 DAYS TIL COLDPLAY!!!!! :joy::joy:

I confess I'm hungry and watching Guy Fieri. Bad combo! But at least it gives me ideas of what meat to rub this weekend! Have a great weekend!

I confess that I have mixed feelings about school starting on Monday. One the one hand, I'll miss having them around and lazy schedules, no planned activities, watching movies, snuggling.... On the other hand, I did threaten to send them to school last week. They are now officially bored and driving me NUTS! It's time to get back to a routine!

I confess I am loving this weather. We have been using our back patio a TON this week.

I confess that fall is going to be crazy busy. LOTS going on around here!

I confess I am super nervous about being the Popcorn Kernel for lil RB's scout pack. It's a lot of work and if I screw it up, it affects 60 boys. Not acceptable. :help:

I confess come Sept 1, the fall wreath is going out and pumpkin spice coffee is going in the Keurig. I don't care if it's 100 degrees, bring on fall.

I confess the list I had to be completed over the summer barely got a dent in it. Time to kick it up when the kids go back to school.

I confess that one of my favorite things about the kids going back is now I can have a quiet adult lunch with girlfriends again. Without going to McDs. :) Already have one set up for Monday. :woot:

cyning

I confess that I used to watch Carry On movies and laughed out loud sometimes.

I confess that I haven't thought about them in years, but smiled today when I read your post. Thanks, Dazzor