How Do You Feel About the Growth in the Area?

Opus

Silver Member
Good points except for the salary. That is the norm for the Dallas area. If they want to get teachers they will have to pay.

We moved out of Frisco several years ago. Every time I'm back in Frisco, I'm so happy we did. I loved Frisco, but it was getting way too congested back then and now some of those roads are impassable. I can't even imagine what it will be like in 5-10 years.

Last edited:
We moved out of Frisco several years ago. Every time I'm back in Frisco, I'm so happy we did. I loved Frisco, but it was getting way to congested back then and now some of those roads are impassable. I can't even imagine what it will be like in 5-10 years.
When I travel outside of Frisco I am so happy to be back in it.

Prime example you go down El Dorado, Main St, etc and as soon as you cross into McKinney the street go from 6 lanes to 4 lanes, it all crowded.

Same thing as taking El Dorado to Little Elm, as soon as you cross 423? Eldorado goes back to 4 lanes and traffic nightmares.

Any time I arrive back in Frisco I am happy to be back in a well planned and developed city.

Go take you a drive and spend a few hours in ghetto cities like Irving or Garland, you want to talk about cities in decay. Or go to Dallas it becomes more and more of a Chithole as the years pass.

I am a big fan of Frisco, the city is well kept and clean and safe.

Opus

Silver Member
El Dorado is 6 lanes thru Little Elm except for the small stretch from Walker Road to Little Elm Pkwy. That is the fault of the Great State of Texas since they felt the 4 lanes was adequate (ie to cheap to pay for it) when they made El Dorado 6 lanes.

El Dorado is 6 lanes thru Little Elm except for the small stretch from Walker Road to Little Elm Pkwy. That is the fault of the Great State of Texas since they felt the 4 lanes was adequate (ie to cheap to pay for it) when they made El Dorado 6 lanes.
Must be new construction, Little Elm traffic has been horrible for almost 20 years

Obviously it's a good thing for Texas, Dallas and Collin County that all the development is happening. I get that.

How do you feel about it personally? How will it impact your lives? I am thinking it might be awful crowded, wondering if heading south into the established areas of North Dallas, Richardson, Carrollton might be a good option. Our house values here have soared but so have those down that way too.

What will Frisco look like in 5 or 10 years? Schools impacted? Quality of life?
It would be nice if the growth was organic, it used to be - but not anymore. Today growth is planted, fertilized and farmed. I believe this forced growth and diversity will go down as the greatest crime against humanity the world has ever known. Think about it for a moment. If we still had homogeneous societies we wouldn't: -Have Nightmare Security at the Airports -Have Militarized Police -Have to Commute an Hour in Traffic -Have Hate Speech Laws -Have "identity politics" -So on & So Forth. It's a myth to believe that when we had homogeneous communities, we had no problems. We did. But they were our own problems. Now, we have taken-up the world's problems, and neglected our own. Out-Group-Preferences are the demise of any people.
D8zLeUzXkAQ31Lf.jpg