Heads Up Abortion Protestors to be at FISD High Schools next week

perseco

Double Platinum
Right, except we are talking about killing innocent people.
No, you are talking about killing innocent people from the perspective of someone living in Texas in 2013. But I won't hold it against you... it seems a lot of people here on FOL have problems thinking from other perspectives. But then again, that just circles back to how people are raised.

No, you are talking about killing innocent people from the perspective of someone living in Texas in 2013. But I won't hold it against you... it seems a lot of people here on FOL have problems thinking from other perspectives. But then again, that just circles back to how people are raised.
You are starting to sound like Bill Clinton. I'm waiting for you to ask me the definition of "is".

An unborn child is human. She is innocent. Abortion kills her. Those are facts.

perseco

Double Platinum
You are starting to sound like Bill Clinton. I'm waiting for you to ask me the definition of "is".

An unborn child is human. She is innocent. Abortion kills her. Those are facts.
So your problem is with an innocent unborn human child being killed. Miscarriages happen all the time. Let's start throwing mothers in jail because they were negligent and didn't take care of their body properly to avoid a miscarriage. It's basically the same as killing someone while driving drunk, right?

Mugzy

Silver Member
So your problem is with an innocent unborn human child being killed. Miscarriages happen all the time. Let's start throwing mothers in jail because they were negligent and didn't take care of their body properly to avoid a miscarriage. It's basically the same as killing someone while driving drunk, right?
"Can you account for your whereabouts on July 8th at 10pm? We have a witness that puts you at a McDonalds eating a bigmac!"

Stop being dictator on peoples' right to protest. You wanna talk about dictators, you're acting like one, along with the others on here, who don't want people to exercise their right to protest!!
Who is saying they shouldn't be allowed to? Saying someone shouldn't protest in front of schools <> saying someone shouldn't be allowed to protest in front of schools.

It is a poor use of resources.

People won't change their mind or re-align their opinion because of some "whakos" (I mean passionate pro-lifers) protest in a public place.

I just wish everyone cared about the children after they are born as much as they care about the unborn.
AMEN.

There's a difference between intentional and unintentional killing.

bizguy

Diamond Member
actually, a criminal act that causes the death of an unborn baby will get the perp some additional charges for homicide... Nidal Hasan got an additional murder charge tacked on because one of his victims was preggers.....

actually, a criminal act that causes the death of an unborn baby will get the perp some additional charges for homicide... Nidal Hasan got an additional murder charge tacked on because one of his victims was preggers.....
And if you are drunk and kill a pregnant women your are charged with 2 counts of vehicular homicide. How can that be if the unborn baby is not a person?

bizguy

Diamond Member
And if you are drunk and kill a pregnant women your are charged with 2 counts of vehicular homicide. How can that be if the unborn baby is not a person?
its the ultimate in dishonesty....

its only a baby when the mother wants it, otherwise it is zygote or a fetus or some other term that sanitizes what is really happening....

its the ultimate in dishonesty....

its only a baby when the mother wants it, otherwise it is zygote or a fetus or some other term that sanitizes what is really happening....
In my example I am not sure that mothers wishes even make a difference. I think it is up to the DA. I bet if you did it and the mother was pulling into an abortion clinic they would still charge you with 2 counts.

Of course it's murder are you kidding? Age and development do not dictate personhood. My toddlers are far younger and less developed than me. They are no less human.
Again, age and development do not dictate personhood.

My kids are far younger and less developed than me. They are no less human.
If age and development dictated personhood, my kids would be less "human" than me, as they are far younger and less developed. That's absurd.
1. Age and development do not dictate personhood. My kids are far younger and less developed than me. They are no less human.
Development does not dictate personhood. My kids are far less developed than me. They are no less human.
We got the message there sweetcheeks....

Do you have anything else to declare?

So, what if saving a baby meant the mother would die from complications? They are both innocent, who gets to decide which one dies?
How about deliver the baby as quickly as possible & give them BOTH a shot at living. The baby needs to come out one way or another...why do you have to kill it, chop it up & suck it out, first?