Happy 13th FOL anniversary pearceg!

Props to the Cheney's and other FOL staff - and to the many posters like pearceg for example - for keeping this forum interesting and relevant over the years.

Congrats pearceg on your upcoming marriage!

ETA - over 11 years on FOL now for me.

Last edited:

lucas mccain

Triple Platinum
Props to the Cheney's and other FOL staff - and to the many posters like pearceg for example - for keeping this forum interesting and relevant over the years.

Congrats pearceg on your upcoming marriage!

ETA - over 11 years on FOL now for me.
And props to you TDC for your many contributions to FOL, the city, the great state of Texas, the nation and even the world! And yes, to pearceg... whose always been a gentleman. :sarcastic:

I believe your 11 year count is off, however. You've only been here 3 years. :banana:

pearceg

Diamond Member
It's gotta be more than 13 years though. I know I've been an idiot here for much longer than that. Does the 2003 date only go back to the dawn of the red color scheme?

pearceg

Diamond Member
Don!!! Welcome back, even if it's only for a little bit before you disappear back into the green mountains and freshly oiled bowling lanes of Vermont!

Don_M

Gold Member
Lol i like to pop in from time to Time to say hello. Even though we had a dusting of snow last week many of The nights were still below freezing its really warming up now and I hate it lol. I have my family place of 100 acres and 150 years near lake placid NY where I spend most of my free time in the summer. Lots of fishing and riding 4 wheelers and of course hunting/ice fishing and snowmobiling in the winter ( all 5-6 months of it lol )

Bowing has slowed down a little lol I'm down from 5 nights a week to only one in the summertime. Congrats on the wedding and here's to hopefully the Red Sox not running away with the division and the Yankees being competitive enough to catch up and compete. Damn pitching sucks lol

Teach

Diamond Member
I agree ATQ. My join date 02-02-2003 and I have contributed nuttin. Same monkey, same gun. Amazing who is popping outa da woodwork in this thread :)