Hair stylist needed

Nicole Foley "The Hair Fairy". She's located inside the Salon Boutique at Eldorado & Dallas North Tollway. 940-595-5544. She does a great job and is reasonably priced.

I love my stylist/colorist. She owns Artist Edge Salon on 380 (just past the new Walmart). PM for her name and number (don't want to post it online without her permission).

She is great and very affordable.

I have been going to Steffani at Logan Teal Salon at Salon Boutique off Eldorado & the DNT for about 11 years...prior to that, I never went to the same person more than twice. She is AWESOME! I have never had someone nail the color every. single. time. I go lighter in the spring/summer & darker in the fall/winter. She always gets the color just right.

askipper

Silver Member
Max Droz, with just over 20 years experience as a colorist, specializing in corrective color. He travels to salons and educates their staff for the Goldwell line of color and hair care products. He's been doing my hair forever.
Located immediately south of 121 on Preston, he's in the Preston Creek shopping center, in the Imagique salon suites building, in the same strip as II Brothers restaurant. He also has online scheduling with prices listed maxdroz.com click on book now at the bottom of the page and the prices will be on the left by service.

If you tell him you saw the referral on Frisco Online, he will give you 10% off your first visit. He's awesome like that.

golfacct

Silver Member
I have been going to Steffani at Logan Teal Salon at Salon Boutique off Eldorado & the DNT for about 11 years...prior to that, I never went to the same person more than twice. She is AWESOME! I have never had someone nail the color every. single. time. I go lighter in the spring/summer & darker in the fall/winter. She always gets the color just right.
About how much does she charge for cut and highlights?

Another +1 for Steffani and here's her info/prices/etc... https://www.schedulicity.com/Scheduling/LTSJUG?cid=3065219
Went and saw Steffani for the first time yesterday and LOVED her. She listoned to what I wanted and actually did that and not what ever she wanted to do.

Funny part was the person before me was a first timer with Steffani and went to her because of FOL>

Thanks for the great recomindation.

I have been going to Steffani for over a decade. She always gets my color right. I go back to my natural color in the winter and also lighten it up a bit in the summer. She is super friendly too and I find her prices very reasonable. I love the online scheduling. I take both my kids to her too and they love her and look forward to their haircuts. We were just there a few hrs ago getting DD a haircut. :)

mom22bz

Use the link that golfacct has above in her post. If you don't want to use the online scheduling then you can try to call her or text her at the number on her schedulicity page.

golfacct

Silver Member
Looking for a colorist and like Stefanis reviews but can't get a hold of her... Can anyone give me the secret? I have called a few times! Also anyone else have good reviews?
Her phone number (and text) is 469-223-3402. She is now located on the South side of the Target shopping center near Stonebriar Mall.

Any recommendation for a hair stylist to do brazilian blowout? I have the frizzy(est!!) hair ever. Really started to hate it. Any suggestions?
DO NOT do a B Blowout.... trust me you will regret it. I had one done and loved it so had a few more. I started noticing how much hair I had on me and the counter whenever I blow dried my hair. I saw my mom about a month later and she asked why my hair was getting so thin (which I had noticed to). I went back to my original hairdresser (who refusses to do BB as they are so harmful to you). It took my hairdresser 2 years to get my hair to grow back, the chemicals are so harmful to your hair and body.

I would also be leary of any salon that provides that service. I had flu symptoms that just would not go away and I couldn't figure out why. It never dawned on me, but my Dr. confirmed it was from all the formaldehyde.

Just my experience.... I would really think twice about doing it. Google it, there are so many reports of the same complaints.