GOP Senator: vote for GOP tax plan may be ‘one of the worst votes I’ve made’

MSJ

Triple Platinum
I'm conflicted on this, on one hand I'm looking forward to companies like Apple buying back a bunch of their stock thus razing the price of stock that I own. On the other hand I feel a little guilty about the huge debt that we are leaving for our children.

Hopefully they will roll back some of these tax cuts.

I'm conflicted on this, on one hand I'm looking forward to companies like Apple buying back a bunch of their stock thus razing the price of stock that I own. On the other hand I feel a little guilty about the huge debt that we are leaving for our children.

Hopefully they will roll back some of these tax cuts.
I am going to put my tax savings and any other benefits from the tax cuts into the kids' college funds - I would have preferred to reduce the debt but realistically that wasn't going to happen no matter who is president.

I am going to put my tax savings and any other benefits from the tax cuts into the kids' college funds - I would have preferred to reduce the debt but realistically that wasn't going to happen no matter who is president.
If you have any tax savings. A couple of months into this tax cut, neither my wife, not I, have seen one dime in additional income. Both of our employers use ADP for processing payroll, and I don't know if that has anything to do with it. From what I'm hearing from other people, not a huge tax savings for any one we know.

Did you think these tax cuts were for YOU!?!?:D:D:D:D:D

This was about making our corporate tax code in line with the rest of the world. The bill was written so you thought your temporary tax reductions were going to matter.

If you have any tax savings. A couple of months into this tax cut, neither my wife, not I, have seen one dime in additional income. Both of our employers use ADP for processing payroll, and I don't know if that has anything to do with it. From what I'm hearing from other people, not a huge tax savings for any one we know.
My paycheck has been bigger and I estimate the "crumbs" I'll save should be around $6K which is going straight into college savings.

I noticed difference with first pay cycle with new rates (mid Feb). Going to change my behavior ? Nope but more than happy to keep more of the money I earn and nice amount to add to savings.

If you have not seen any change ADP is way behind the curve.

Last edited: