Gates of Prosper...Nordstrom Rack,Central Market...

Hearing from some solid sources that Central Market will be part of the Gates of Prosper.I was told this location will be the same in size as the Southlake location with the large outside dining area.

Hearing about other near confirmed tenants for The Gates of Prosper...
-Nordstrom Rack
-Grimaldis
-Brio
- Barnes & Noble
-J.crew
-Ann Taylor Loft
-Five Guys
-Boardroom
-Kendra Scott
-Banana Republic
-Gap
-Pottery Barn

Has anyone else heard anything? We are getting so excited at the thought of being right down the street from Central Market:)

It would make sense location wise since the closest one to Mc Kinney/Prosper/Frisco Is all the way over on Coit in Plano....

Last edited:

MSJ

Triple Platinum
Anybody notice the DART Station on the link provided?

It's one of many options that are currently being considered by the North Central Texas Council of Governments. It is currently only in the discussion phase for future consideration. There is also another route being considered thru Allen and McKinney that would link to DART in Plano.

http://www.nctcog.org/trans/transit/planning/rrcs/VI.Corridor_E-4_Frisco_Line.pdf

Edit to add this project is being studied for future consideration. It has no existing transit authority or funding designated for it at this time.

It also may or may not be operated by DART, but would connect with the DART system in Carrollton.

Last edited:

mrwo1

Platinum Member
It's one of many options that are currently being considered by the North Central Texas Council of Governments. It is currently only in the discussion phase for future consideration. There is also another route being considered thru Allen and McKinney that would link to DART in Plano.

http://www.nctcog.org/trans/transit/planning/rrcs/VI.Corridor_E-4_Frisco_Line.pdf

Edit to add this project is being studied for future consideration. It has no existing transit authority or funding designated for it at this time.

It also may or may not be operated by DART, but would connect with the DART system in Carrollton.
Frisco
Area
Rapid
Transit

Walmart is going to be in Gates of Prosper too, that is a done deal..
Walmart will absolutely not be part of The Gates of Prosper.LPC confirmed at a few council meetings we attended what types of retailers will be coming in.Unfortunately they did not offer specific tenants yet...this was back in Feb-April.

Plenty of people shop at Walmart and that is absolutely fine...

There is a super Walmart about 2 miles east from The Gates of Prosper location in Mc Kinney my Stonebridge Ranch already.

Hearing from some solid sources that Central Market will be part of the Gates of Prosper.I was told this location will be the same in size as the Southlake location with the large outside dining area.

Hearing about other near confirmed tenants for The Gates of Prosper...
-Nordstrom Rack
-Grimaldis
-Brio
- Barnes & Noble
-J.crew
-Ann Taylor Loft
-Five Guys
-Boardroom
-Kendra Scott
-Banana Republic
-Gap
-Pottery Barn

Has anyone else heard anything? We are getting so excited at the thought of being right down the street from Central Market:)

It would make sense location wise since the closest one to Mc Kinney/Prosper/Frisco Is all the way over on Coit in Plano....
So you knew about the tenants going into the Gates of Prosper nearly 3 years ago???

http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/showthread.php?793588-The-Gates-of-Prosper

SAAB112 said:
Agreed...it should be fantastic when completed.I hope it will be like Southlake town square.I think that the area North of Eldorado is going to become the nicest part of Frisco.Costco and the Gates of Prosper starting it off is going to set the tone for what comes next.Very exciting! I would like to see the following in The Gates of Prosper.....

- A movie theatre like Harkins
- Central market , Whole Foods or Trader Joes
- Nordstrom rack
- J.crew,Banana Republic,Pottey Barn,Anthropologie,Crate & Barrel
- Barnes & Noble
- Starbucks
- Grimaldis,Twisted root and Burger Bar

An after softball game pub place would be nice. I think a Snuffers would be perfect.I would also love a Brio and Mi Cocina....

So you knew about the tenants going into the Gates of Prosper nearly 3 years ago???

http://www.frisco-online.com/forums/showthread.php?793588-The-Gates-of-Prosper
There has been rumors and talk about what is going into The Gates of Prosper for quite some time,the project was first announced about 8 years ago...now in 2014,it is starting construction,that is how long it took to get it going.

Not until recently have I heard anything this concrete from reliable sources about what is going in.I certainly hope the other retailers and eateries on my wish list might go in as well,but so far I have only heard about the ones I specifically mentioned.

Mi Cocina,Harkins,Starbucks,Burger Bar,Snuffers,Whole Foods,Trader Joes,Anthropologie,Crate& Barrel...I have heard nothing about.I never mentioned anything about Ann Taylor Loft,Five Guys,Boardroom,Kendra Scott or Banana Republic in that original post...

I post on here about Prosper because we are your neighbors :) I love knowing what is coming to Frisco,since we go there often.The Gates of Prosper will be close to Frisco so I would imagine that Frisco residents would want to know what is going in as well...

Last edited: