Friscopoly

I also have unopened original Friscopoly sets. I bought the last 4 in Heritage’s inventory 5 years ago. I was going to use them for charity silent auctions - but never did. My cost was around $22 per set including the taxes if I recall correctly. Available if anyone wants one. More “collectible” than the second set that’s for sale now.

rawhide

Diamond Member
I also have unopened original Friscopoly sets. I bought the last 4 in Heritage’s inventory 5 years ago. I was going to use them for charity silent auctions - but never did. My cost was around $22 per set including the taxes if I recall correctly. Available if anyone wants one. More “collectible” than the second set that’s for sale now.
TDC, I am interested in buying one. I can meet you somewhere in Frisco.

Walmart on Stonebrook/FM423 had some last week on end cap in Toy Aisle.
Thanks BlueIrishEyes. I tried the phone number listed for that particular Walmart to see if they could hold one for me but the number listed for them just rings and rings; I can't get an answer.

TDC, this is so awesome....thank you!! Which one do you have - the 1st edition in the white box or the 2nd edition in the black box?

I would definitely like to buy one from you. I'm happy to meet you or pay for shipping, whatever is easiest for you. I will send you a pm :)

TDC, this is so awesome....thank you!! Which one do you have - the 1st edition in the white box or the 2nd edition in the black box?

I would definitely like to buy one from you. I'm happy to meet you or pay for shipping, whatever is easiest for you. I will send you a pm :)
It’s the original white one developed about 10-12 years ago. Still unopened. Happy to help, if you want that version.

It’s the original white one developed about 10-12 years ago. Still unopened. Happy to help, if you want that version.
Thanks TDC! Yes, absolutely, please hold it for me. I would love to buy it from you. :)

Is there a trick to sending a PM on this new board? It's so different from the old FOL and I can't get my message to go through. I go to "start conversation" and type my message but I keep getting an "oops, we ran into some problems" message. I tried for about an hour last night and it's doing the same thing this morning. I'm not sure if it's user error or the browser (Chrome) or something else. I have to get ready for work now but will try later maybe using Firefox or something :unsure:

Can I buy one off you Texas Dream Cruise?!?! I'd love one!
I may be out of them, BeerGirl. But I’ll check over the next week - and get back to you. Just one here at the house, the rest in storage. I had 4 (I think) - promised 1 to Frisco Girl, 1 to Rawhide, 1 to my daughter, and I want to keep 1 in my Frisco collection (not a pack rat, but I’ve saved some interesting memorabilia - I would love to retire someday and write more Frisco history articles.) Talk to you probably next week...