Frisco Online / Lifestyle Frisco Merger

binz

Platinum Member
Without moderation I guess I agree with shutting down the politics forum. Makes no sense to me why any a minor amount of moderation is so hard for new owners, but I suppose it’s only about ad revenue at this point. Nothing else hits their radar.

Reporting has been done but the mods have not yet taken visible action, so I'm going to just surface it here.

We have a new poster (Goyim) who is claiming racism doesn't exist and has chosen to use an anti-Semitic avatar that explicitly blames Jewish people for 9/11.

Seems reasonable to ask how long that's going to continue to be allowed to happen.

Reporting has been done but the mods have not yet taken visible action, so I'm going to just surface it here.

We have a new poster (Goyim) who is claiming racism doesn't exist and has chosen to use an anti-Semitic avatar that explicitly blames Jewish people for 9/11.

Seems reasonable to ask how long that's going to continue to be allowed to happen.
Wow. You're an absolute LIAR! If my avatar offends you then don't look at it - block me. I never even mentioned the word Jews. Israel is a diverse, multicultural country - more than just Jews live there. I've been there 3 times. Why don't you do a little research.

I could care less if I get banned. This place is an ill communist echo chamber. I was hoping to meet some intelligent educated people on here - especially from Frisco. Sad. SMH.

demvet

Bronze Member
I could care less if I get banned. This place is an ill communist echo chamber. I was hoping to meet some intelligent educated people on here - especially from Frisco. Sad. SMH.

Of course you care if you get banned. That is why you are back under a new username. You want to be here.

Len_A

Bronze Member
This place is a communist echo chamber? Seriously? Most of these guys are as right of center as they come, and I wouldn't describe any of the moderate or liberal voices as "communist" by any definition. Grow up. Your posts show your true nature, and that, son, ain't a compliment.

FCS Wes

Silver Member
Attention mods, attention mods, cleanup on the National and State Politics and Issues aisle.
You complained about how that section was dragging down FOL/LSF, here you are, ALLOWING it again. Don't blame us for your inaction this time.

rawhide

Diamond Member
I guess we have to make a post here to get anyone to pay attention. An outspoken white supremacisthas once again invaded the board and is trainwrecking threads left and right with racist comments.
Wedge and I rarely see Eye to Eye, but I echo her comments. Racist Trolls like this keep posters like myself from logging in more.

Plenty of posts from yesterday and today to go in and manually ban this poster.

The audience needs evidence. Please copy and paste one post where I espoused "white supremacy".
Boy yeah that's going to be a tough one let me just oh wait right that took about three seconds.

How stupid can the majority be? They don't even know they're a people and America is their country. They actually think its inevitable to turn into a non white 3rd world mess. They tell themselves....well, what can ya do, that's progress?
This is white supremacy and racism, plain and simple. Is this really what the mods want this place to be?

Len_A

Bronze Member
Boy yeah that's going to be a tough one let me just oh wait right that took about three seconds.

This is white supremacy and racism, plain and simple. Is this really what the mods want this place to be?
There are either no mods, or they're going to use this as an excuse to discontinue the politics forum.